Love is My Religion

For lllaur

All my days I've been searching, to find out what this life is worth
through the books and bibles of time I've made up my mind
I don't condemn, I don't convert, this is a calling have you heard
bring all the lovers to the fold, cause no one is gonna lose their soul

Lauryn. She was the lost soul. Looking high and low for what was her worth. What it meant to truly love someone. She never had that geniune experience. Not from her friends, her lovers not even from her family. There was an empty space in heart. She felt soulless. She didn't know how to love anyone or even herself, unitl she met him.

Him. Was this kind hearted soul. Preached about love like it was a religion. Always willing to bless someone with his kindness and love. Eventhough Aaron spends most of his time playing professional basketball it doesn't take his time away from being loving and caring towards his fans, friends and family. How she caught his attention? He saw a soul that was broken. Someone who he felt needed to be loved and cared for.

I don't want to fight, hey let's go fly a kite
there's nothing that we can't cure, and I'll keep you in my arms for sure
so don't let nobody stop us, free spirits have to soar
with you I share the gift, the gift that we now know oh oh oh

Sometimes different souls can clash. They just don't agree with one another. Lauryn never wanted that with her true and only love, but she couldn't help it. It was all apart of her nature. Aaron still being a true human would get slightly frustrated by his love, but he knew that this would make them stronger. Anytime they would fight, he would just hold her. Hold her so she can feel the love he has for her. Hold her so that she can know she is safe. Hold her so that she knows she doesn't have to worry about anything again. He always told her that she has let her spirit free, because he can do only so much. She has to learn to love herself before they can move on.

Well I'm done searching now, I found out what this life is worth
not in the books that I find, but by searching my mind
I don't condemn, I don't convert
this is the calling have you heard, bring all the lovers to the fold
no one is gonna lose their soul

She finally learn what he has been preaching. She knew who she was and what was her worth. Lauryn was now able to show the same amount of love back to her love. Her one and true love. When he asked her the words "Will you Marry Me" she didn't hesitate and said yes. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with someone that she loved and cared for and who loved and cared for her.

As Aaron saw her walking down the isle in her beautiful long white dress, he couldn't help but to cry. This was his love. The one he helped mold and love. The one who finally loved her self and him. He was ready to spend the rest of his life with her. Just preaching the gospel to others. Showing them that it is worth it and some people just need a little love.

Both of them knew that people were not going to understand their teachings so they just give them the option. Take the love and share it or just leave it, but they knew that love was their religion and nothing could change it

Love is my religion (Love is my religion)
Love is my religion
Hey you can take it or leave, and you dont have to believe it

_._

TADA!! Here you Lauryn 😊 It was a random sweet idea. Sorry if it is kinf of short. I hope you like it. 💜

Until Next Time
One Love
-Agape 💜