Me, Me and More About Me

This crazy chic name itsjasminaye tag me in this because she always got me doing shit. Still have to do the 5 song challenge. Small thing 😂

1.You must post the rules
2. You must have a creative title (I tried)
3. You must tag 15 people( do I really want to.. Nope😂)
4. You must include 14 facts about yourself
5. You must write all the facts within a week.

So here we go 😊

1. I am a Sint Maartener. Born and raise on the twin island of Sint Maarten/ St. Martin in the Caribbean (google it 😂)

2. Other than basketball, I have a passion for politics. I am currently the president of the Youth Parliament and want to study Political Science.

3. I love the colour pink but I am extremely boyish 😂.

4. I grew up a Laker fan loving Kobe and all of his ups and downs as a player.

5. Some of my favs are Karl-Anthony Towns, Kelly Oubre Jr, Devin Booker, Ben Simmons, Kyrie Irving and the rest too numerous to mention.

6. I hate when people stereotype people from the Caribbean, asking us if we live in huts and drink from coconuts and which part of Jamaica I am from. Like swaa. Don't try that shit.

7. I actually suck ass at basketball but I know the theory of the game well and can coach a team base on theory alone. 😂

8. Other things I do, I am a radio host of a program we have with the youth group, I am a part of the colour party for my uniform organization so I carry the flag and I own my own pastry business.

9. Furthest place I've been is Cape Town, South Africa, which is beautiful I might say.

10. I can be petty 😂. It is a generational thing. Got it from my mom and her mom. So not my fault.

11. Lowkey going to marry a basketball player 😂😂. Friend wrote it on my senior shirt so.. It needs to happen 💀💀

12. I talk shit 90% of the time 😂

13. Nothing sweeter than a good guava cheese, coconut tart, sorrell, goat water, pig tail soup, souse and a good whine from a true Caribbean man or woman. 😂😂

14. Reasons I am attracted to basketball players because of their drive and motivation to be the best they can me and always trying to improve themselves. Well the main reason.

Well that was it 👀👀.