Close (Explicit)

For gzaza168

Oh damn, oh damn, oh damn
I'm so perplexed
With just one breath, I'm locked in
Oh damn, oh damn, oh damn
I'm so perplexed
On that, it's almost shocking
I know, I know you know you're scared
Your heart, your mind, your soul, your body
They won't, they won't, they won't be careful
But I guess that you don't know me

Klay was intrigued by the woman that sat across from him. He and Guilliana have been together for 4 months and he just wanted to get closer to her. She had him under lock and key and was willing to do anything for her. He know that she was scared to be with an NBA player, especially one lime him who has been around a lot in the past. He wanted her to know that, that was then and this is now and he is ready for anything with her.

"Why are you so far away from me." he joked. Guilliana shook her head and sat next to him on the couch. She learned to love the Warrior but she was worried he didn't feel the same..

Oh man, oh man
I am not really known for ever being speechless
But now, but now somehow
My words roll off my tongue right onto your lips, oh
I'm keeping cool while you keep smiling
Saying all the things I'm thinking
Oh man, oh man
I am like you so I want proof I'm what you're feeling

She usually was speechless when he did small yet spontaneous things. She could never find the right things to say to him. The only true way she can express her love for him is when her lips is oressed against him. His smile sends her in a frenzy and she tries her best to be as calm as possible.

Guillana was certain she found her soulmate. Everything he says corresponds with what she is thinking about. She just wanted proof that the feeling between them was mutual.

Cause if I want you, and I want you, babe
Ain't going backwards, won't ask for space
Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get too...

"Klay baby, do you really want this?" she asked as she was playing with his chain.

"I really want you baby girl. I just want you closer to me. Nothing will change that." he said kissing her lips. The sweet kiss turned lustful as the two physically expressed their love for each other.

Klay gently, took off her shirt, kissing down her neck towards her collar bone, down her body until he reached to her breast. He took his time, giving each one the pleasure they hoyh deserved. Guilliana closed her eyes and moaned at the pleasure she was receiving from her lover.

When he was finished, he swiftly pulled off her shorts and underwear, rubbing his fingers along her wet core. She groaned wanting more. She wanted him now, to be extremely close to her. Noticing her impatience, he pulled off his sweats and boxer brief and quickly lined himself at her enterance.

As he entered her, Guilliana's head went back at the feelin of his large member. He took this as the opportunity to kiss her. He thrusted into her deep and slow as the two made out. Her nails dugged into his back, pushing him closer to her. They were making love with each other and niether of them wanted this end.

Guilliana felt the pit of her stomach building up. She started to play with herself so she can release. Klay noticed this and put both of her hands behind of her head.

"Let Daddy make you cum" he whispered to her while speeding up the pace. Her screams filled the room as Klay continued putting in the work. Her orgasm hit hard, causing all her juices to be all over him and the couch. Witnessing such beautiful event, Klay released soon after. He pulled out and went down to clean up the mess both of them made together. When he was finished he crawled bsck uo to Guilliana and gave her a long passionate kiss causing her to moan.

"I usually never get close to anyone. Always kept my space between people. But right now babygirl. I want you close to me." he said before kissing her one more time.

Close, ooh
Oh, so close, ooh
I want you close, ooh
Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get close, ooh
Oh, so close, ooh
I want you close, ooh
Oh, I want you close, and close ain't close enough, no

_._

I hope you enjoyed this Guilliana 😊💜

Haven't wrote a piece like that in a while and it actually felt good.

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜