Why You Mad Foh'? (Explicit)

For augustwife

JaMera's P.O.V.

"Kelly Paul Oubre Jr. Stop being a little child and talk to me." I yelled at my roomate. We just came home from his best friend Stanley's party.

Correction.

He just dragged me home from Stanley's party. Why I do not know and he rufuse to tell me why.

"JeMera. I did not give you persmission to go to a party like that. Then you show up all dressed up and shit like you out looking for some dick." he turned around around and spat back at me.

"First. You are not my owner Oubre. I can do what the hell I want. I could dress the hell I want. I can look for dick if I want. This has nothing to do with you." I said back to him. He was really pissing me off.

"You just don't get it JaMera." he said shaking his head.

"Get what Kelly. That your coup head ass like me. I thought so for a moment but you were up in a corner with some skanky looking bitch so I went to have fun. There is no reason for you to be mad at me." I said as I headed towards my room. He thought that I didn't know about his crush. Shit that was my main reason for going to the party in the first place. Stanley's idea not mine.

"JeMera. Listen to me one seccond please." he begged to me. I knew him long enough not fall for that cute pout on his face and headed straight to my room.

Kelly's P.O.V.

Me: Yo I fucked up man

Stan 😈🔫👀👅💦: You dragged her out of my party did you?

Me: Yeah.

Stan 😈🔫👀👅💦: Dumbass. She saw you kissing and grinding up on that chick to didn't she?

Me: Yeah.

Stan 😈🔫👀👅💦: Dumbass. I put hard sweat, blood and tears trying to make her come for you and you flip like that. You need to apologize.

Me: But she isn't talking to me bro.

Stan 😈🔫👀👅💦: Well duh. Look. Talk to her in the morning. She would be fine then.

Me: And do what after that?

Stan 😈🔫👀👅💦: Dumbass.

Me: Call me a dumbass one more time....

Stan 😈🔫👀👅💦: Boy. You aint going to do shit. Dumbass.

Stan 😈🔫👀👅💦: But ask her to be your gf right after and then fuck her on the kitchen counter or some shit.

Me: Wait what 😂

Stan 😈🔫👀👅💦: You read what I said. 👀.

JaMera's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of Future and the smell of bacon throughout the apartment. Strolling into the kitchen I spot a shirtless Kelly flipping last pieces of bacon while trapping.

"Mhhm. Watch how you going to get burned again." I said laughing at him. I wasn't upset with him anymore because it was Kelly. I could never hold a grudge at him.

"Well Good Morning to you too." he said putting the bacon on a plate with some scrambled eggs and some toast and handed it to me.

"Thanks"

"Orange juice or tea or coffee?"

"Orange juice please." he went into the fridge and poured a cup for me. He sat down and we ate breakfast in silence. This was weird because we always had something to talk about. After breakfast, Kelly cleaned up the kitchen and I sat there admiring him.

The cuts on his arms and how the tattoos decorated his body to those thick thighs, he was fine.

"You done checking me out." he said chuckling. I smacked me teeth at him, knowing that I got caught.

"Look JaMera I'm really sorry on how I acted last night. I was really jealous. For why I don't know. It is not my place to tell you what to do and I am sorry." he said scratching the back of his neck. This was so cute.

"I accept your apology and understand where you were coming from. But I was disappointed in you." I said with the slight smirk.

"I understand. I really should not be messing with girls like that and I don't know" he started rambling. I got out of my seat and stood infront of him.

"I'm worry about her. I am disappointed because I lowkey wanted papi to punish me last night." I said trailing my finger down his bare chest. He grabbed my waist and pushed me against the counter. A waterfall leaked from downstairs.

"Oh really now." he said licking his lips. "Well to late for that." I grabbed his face and kissed him.

"Jump" he told me as we broke away from our heated kiss. I jumped onto the counter. He pulled off my pants and underwear and did the same to his.

"You know this shit is going to hurt right." he said trailing kisses on my neck.

"Papi. Stop acting like I'm a virgin and fuck me." I said. He shoved his full length inside of my causing me to scream.

"Fuck. Girl you so tight." he groaned. His strokes were deep long and fast causing my kitty to tighten around him. We were a moaning mess.

"Shit. I'm about to bust." he said. I looked down and saw he did not have on a condom.

"Nigga you better pull out." In a quick motion he pulled out and busted a load onto my stomach. He then went down on his knees to finish me off. My orgasm hit hard causing my eyes to roll and my toes to curl. Damn that mouth could do some work.

"So. JaMera baby girl, would you be mine?" He asked with some sincerity in his eyes.

"Fuck yes." I said kissing him again.

"Good let us clean up this mess." he said grabbing some paper towels.

"What is crackalacking guys the great has arrived." Stanley said walking through the door. Kelly quickly pulled up his pants while he passed me my shorts.

"Oh hell nawh. When I said fuck in the kitchen or something I didn't mean fuck her in the kitchen. I refuse to eat her anymore. I am out." Stanley rushed out of the house causing Kelly and I to laugh.

"Round two?" Kelly asked

"Three, four, five. It doesn't matter once I am with you."

_._

😂😂😂😂 I like to make Stanley suffer through these things. I don't know why.

But anyways JaMera I hoped you enjoyed it 😊😊😊.

Oh and guy, I will be starting a mini-series within this book so look out for it 👀👀.

In the meantime you can still send your request in. I love writing these imagines for you guys. 😊😊

Until Next Time my favs
One Love
-Agape 💜