Questions (Explicit)

ForBreBreDOLL

Bre's P.O.V.

"Bre it is 1 am, why are you only now coming back home?" Kelly said getting up from the couch. I rolled my eyes at him. He was just being extra as usual.

"Because I went out with the girls. Like I told you." I answered him back while heading towards our room.

"Who do you think you giving attitude to Bre?" he said raising his voice.

"Who do you thing you are rasing your voice at Kelly. Fuck out of here with that shit boy. I hope you enjoy the couch tonight." with that I slammed the bedroom door shut and got ready for bed.

The next morning I walked out to see and uncomfortable Kelly on the couch, I felt sorry for him but I was still upset at how he was acting these couple of nights.

"Morning Bre." he said stretching and getting up.

"Morning" I dryly answered and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Okay I know I've been acting like shit lately but you aint gota be so dry ma'" he said following me.

"Mhhm. Care to explain why you are acting like this and questioning me like I am a little child?" I turned to him. He took a long sigh, figuring out the right words to say.

"Insecurities. Hearing a lot of shit on lately and it bothers me. Especially since I haven't been faithful to you earlier in our relationship." he said looking down at his hands. I rolled my eyes at what he was talking about. People always have something to say about me.

"Really Kelly. You think I'm am cheating on you? For what? Revenge or some shit?" I asked. This is really ridiculous.

"Bre understand that I can't lose you. So all of these accusations keep me up at night and I don't know." he said with worry in his face. I couldn't be here right now, I have to go outside and think.

"You know what. I am going for a drive come back. Make your own breakfast." I said as I picked up the keys to my car and headed out of the door. I heard Kelly give out a long sigh as I departed.

After a long drive around DC, I finally decided that it was time to go back home. Just as I turned the corner of my street I got a phone call from my best friend Simone.

"Girl. I know who got Kelly thinking that you are not loyal to him?" she exclaimed through the phone.

"Who. Because I am about to cut a bitch that has been talking shit about me." I said getting upset all over again.

"Do you remember the gay waiter at your favourite restsurant?" she asked. Gay waiter. Wait John?

"John. Yes. How and why though." I asked confused. None of this was making any sense

"I did some digging, sent Kelly messages anonymously and obviously he wants your man sooo." she said laughing at the craziness.

"Simone. I am home. Thanks for everything ma. I will talk to you later" I said hanging up. I opened the door and saw Kelly on the couch watching to ceiling.

"Kelly I think you should stop worrying about me cheating and pray that someone doesn't come and stick something up your ass." I said laughing. He sat up quickly and mean mugged me.

"Simone told you huh?" he said pulling me to the couch.

"Yup. How you know." I watched him. He was so fine. Words can not describe him.

"John. Wall. John Wall my teammate told me. Not that John. Oh that John" he said sounding paranoid. I giggled at his response and layed my head on his chest.

"Babygirl I am sorry. I know I should've gone to you at first but my mind was just somewhere else. Do you forgive me." he asked biting his lip. I brought his face closer to mine and gave him a long passionate kiss. This was needed for the both of us.

He picked me up and put me on his lap as my arms wrapped around his neck and his kisses trailed down my neck. Swiftly pulling off my tank top and bra, he started to suck on my breast giving each of them the adequate attention they needed.

I was enjoying this, but I wanted to speed up the process.

"Papi. I love you but can you just fuck me already please." I whispered in his ear.

"Anything for your babygirl"he said huskily. His voice sounded like pure sex. I pulled down my pants as he slid out of his sweats and I pushed myself slowly down his long thick shaft.

"Damn babygirl. You're so tight" he hissed as I adjusted to his size. When he felt that it fit good enough he started to the pound into me. Hard.

"Fuuuuuck. Papi. Fuck Me. Harder. Please." he sped up the pace and started to play with my clit. My breast jumped up and down with me and I started to rub my nipples creating more pleasure.

"Throw that ass back babygirl." he whispered to in my ear. I moaned at his voice and start doing what he instructed me to do. I moved at a slow pace which made Kelly to throw back his head.

Feeling my release near, I sped up the pace and he started to thrust inside of me deep and fast.

"Ohh my God I am going to cum"

"Shit. Same here babygirl" he said as we both released at the same time. We slowly rode out our high and I looked down to see the beautiful mess we made, which turned me on even more.

"Baby girl. I am soo sorry for asking you all of those questions. But I have one more." he said with his famous smirk.

"Round 2?"

_._

I hope you enjoyed this Bre 😊💜

Guys Remember to check out my new book 'As The World Turns: NBA Edition'. It is pretty awesome.

Thanks for the support.

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜