Untitled Part II (Explicit)

For Bree_xcx

It has been months since the incident and Kelly hasn't left Breeanna's side. He made sure she had someone with her all the time, especially when he is on the road for away games.

The Wizards season ended off well, but their playoff run was cut short in the seccond round against the Pistons. This was motivation for Kelly to get back to training and the best place for him is in LA by the trenches.

It took Breeanna a lot of convincing before she finally agreed to spend the summer in LA with him. She needed a bit a of fresh air and hopefully she can be her own self again. She was thankful for her friend and all that he has done for her, but sometimes she feels like a burden to him. Everytime she brings it up, he quickly dismisses her saying "baby girl it is not an issue"

Kelly actually enjoyed the company that she brought. He was able to love and care for her more. He admire how she handle certain situations, her smile when she is happy and to be able to comfort her when she is down. He was falling in love with her everyday.

"Bree. I have question to ask you." he said as they both layed down on jer bed. He just came back from training and took residence next to her after he took a quick shower.

"Ask away my dearest" she said smiling at him. He rolled his eyes at the name she called him and gave me his signature smirk.

"Would you like to go to the ESPYs with me?" He asked her with hope in his eyes. Breeanna bit her lip and thought about it. She hasn't really gone out in the past months and it is time for her to come out of hiding. But she didn't understand why he would ask her now when the show is tomorrow.

"Kelz. I would love too. But it is last minute. I have to find a dress. Find someone to do hair and makeup and find shoes. You know the red-carpet be fine as hell." she said to him. He had a big smile on his face as he ran out of her room.

"Oubre. Where the hell are you going?" her voice echoed through the house.

"Biiittch. Girl. You are going and that is final" a familiar voice said entering her room.

"Toriiii" Breeanna screamed as she jumped off the bed to go hug her bestfriend.

"I miss you soo much. Why did you leave me?" Breeanna said squeezing her tightly. Her bestfriend moved to Paris to follow her dreams and study fashion desgining and she was damn good at it too.

"Let me go woman." Tori said pushing off her friend laughing. "I miss you too." Kelly stood by the door watching the two friends in their small reunion.

"And I guess Kelly set this up." Breeanna said turning to him with a smile on her lips. He shrugged at her and slipped out of the room.

"Girl. I got you covered tomorrow. That is all you need to worry about." she said plopping unto her bed.

"Noow tell me about you and Mr Oubre over there." she said poking her best friend. Breeanna laughed and started to tell Tori what all happened between the two since the incident.

"And I am done." Tori said as she zipped up Breeanna's dress. Breeanna looked in the mirror infront of her and admired how her best friend dolled her up.

"Tori. I look sooo goood. Thank you soo much" she said smoothing down her dress. Tori got in contact with some people back in France and got her best friend a white ensemble to die for.

"Looking beautiful as always." Kelly said as appeared at the door way. He walked inside the room and spun Breeanna making her giggle.

"Your Welcome Kelly." Tori said packing up her things. He was too busy admiring Breeanna to bother what Tori said. He grabbed her hands and walked her out front to the SUV. They said their good byes to Tori and headed off to the award show.