Cupid (Explicit)

For Diaababii

Kyrie's P.O.V.

When you're in love
Everything feels like it goes your way
And when you're in love
Everyday feels like the perfect day
And I hope that I feel this way forever
Hope that it's me and you together
And I don't wanna waste another moment
It's just me and you girl
And cupid has done it again

"Ayeeee the wifey has arrived. It is time for us to dip boys." Iman said as Diaa walked into the house from work. She laughed as she greeted them. The guys knew that everytime my girl comes home that I try to get them out of the house so I can spend some time with them.

"Let us get out of here quick." J.R. said he picked up his belongings.

"You guys don't have to leave so fast. What is the rush?" she said as she walked towards me.

"Uhh you see your boyfriend over there. He doesn't want us here anymore." Kevin said laughing.

"Yes Diaa. You got thst boy pussy whipped." Lebron said making everyone laugh. I mugged him and focused my attention to my girl. I kissed her on her lips and wrapped my arms around her body.

"Oooooo you gooo boy." I heard the boys cooed and laughed.

"Y'all still here." I said to them. They raised their handa in defeat and lef the house.

"Why are you like that to your boys." she said as she walked to the kitchen.

"Because I want to spend as much time with my girl and they always have something to say." I said as I stand by the door way. She poured herself something to drink as I stood there admiring her. The way she carries herself is one of the reasons why I love her so much. She is just that person that I needed in my life. I thank God everyday, because I have no idea what I would do without her.

"What are you staring at Irving?" she said with a smirk on his face. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"You of course babygirl. You know you fine as hell." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"You always here trying to gas me up babe." she said she hit my arm lightly.

"What it is the truth. Everything about you is just sexy as hell. The way you walk, the way you talk. Your intelligence. Everything." I said as I rocked her back and forth.

"Mhhm." she said as she looked at me.

"The way you curse me like you're my mama, support me at my games." I continued as I kissed along her neck.

"The way you always have yhe right words to say when I am down. The way you push me to be a better person. I just love it. Shit cupid hit me hard when it came to you." I said making her chuckle. She turned around to face me as she wrapped her hands around my neck.

"Baby boy. I love everything about you as well and trust me, cupid both hit us hard like fuck." she said making me laugh.

"That's a good thing. A real good thing." I said as I lifted her up and headed towards our room.

"What are you doing?" she asked she rested her head on my chest.

"I thought we were confessing our love for each other. Aren't we?" I said as I dropped her lightly on the bed. She giggled at my comment and nodded her head. I attacked her body with kisses, unbuttoning her blose, allowing her breast to spill out of her bra.

"You know I love these too right." I said as I pecked her boobs. She unclasped the bra throwing it across the room with her shirt. She pulled my shirt over my head and trail her fingers along my torso.

"You know I love this too right." she mocked me as she touched my body, sending shivers through my spin. I kissed her from her neck, down the valley of her chest, down to her waist line. I pulled off her pencil skirt, leaving her in a white lace thong that decorated her prize perfectly. I kissed her thighs as I worked my way to her heat.

"Stop teasing babe." she whinned. I pulled her underwear off of her and breath unto her hardening clit. Her body jolt from my breath and I knew I had her where I wanted her. I licked along her folds and small moans escaped her mouth. I made sure to lick and suck on every possible place on her kitty, pleasuring her the best I can. I pushed my finger into her tight walls as I sucked on her clit.

"Shit. Right there babe." she said as she pushed my head closer to her heat. I pumped my finger in and out of her, carefully adding a seccond one. Her moans filled the room as she toyed with her breast. This was the most beautiful thing I ever saw and I wanted to please her more. I sucked harder on her clit and pushed in a third finger inside of her, pumping quicky in and out her. Her body started to shake at my actions and her moans turned into screams.

"Shit Shit Shit Shit." she yelled as her legs wrapped around my neck. They shook vigorously as she released all her juices on my fingers and on my face. I pulled out slowly as she came down from her high. I kissed up along her body, reaching back to her neck. I sucked and nibbled as she moaned in my ear.

"You know I love you right." I said to her as I nibbled on her ear.

"I love you too baby." she said as she pulled down my basketball shorts.

_._

I hoped you enjoyed this Dia 💜😊😊

2 more imagines to go 😊😊👀👀👀😭

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape💜