Pencils and Sharpeners (Explicit)

For KiaASimmons25

Kiaa's P.O.V.

Ben and I were spread out on his bedroom floor studying for our finals. This would be so much easier if Ben would stop acting lazy and actually study.

"Okay what was the cause of the U.S. Revolution and who were it's leaders?" I asked him as I was flipping through our U.S. History text book.

"I really don't care about this Kia. I mean what U.S. History have to do with me?" he said twisting his face.

"Uh you want to pass right? Now know the reason why." I said folding my arms. He can get very stubborn when he is ready.

"But babygirl I don't want to anymore." he said pouting. He know that I always give in when he does this.

"Fine. We just have to do another subject then." I said smiling at him looking for another text book and notes.

"I have an idea" he said getting on top of me, causing me to stop looking for my things.

"Ben if you don't get your heavy ass off of me boy." I said trying to push him off.

"Nope. Let us do a science experiment" he said cheesing while I raise my eyebrow at him.

"A science experiment? Do you even have a science class?" this was sounding too fishy.

"That is not the point. Do you want to hear the hypothesis or not?" he said poking me which made me jump.

"Stop it" I hit his arm. "Go ahead. Tell me."

"If I put my pencil in your sharpener at at a proper angle and position then It wouldn't break even if my pencil is bigger than the sharpener hole." he said staring me down.

"Benjamin no." I sais laughing. This boy is a big goof.

"Why not baby? I swear it is going to help us concentrate better." he said wiggling his butt on me.

"You mean put us to sleep. Plus your parents are home." I do not want to this when his parents are at home. That is so weird.

"Okay. You just have to be extra extra quiet." he said with a smirk knowing that the task would be difficult for me. I am a screamer. He made me a screamer. Have you seen the size of that thing expect me to be quiet?

"Earth to Kiaa" Ben said snapping me out of my trance.

"I know you were thinking about Daddy, but you in for it." he said nibbling on my neck. I've been stressing a lot lately. So I guess this should help.

"Mhhm". I moaned before pulling him into a kiss. Our hands trailed each other body quickly pulling off each other's clothing. He lifted me up from the floor and cleared the bed before laying me down.

"Baby girl. You are so beautiful I swear." he said making me blush. He then attacked my breast. Sucking on one and playing with the other. When he was done he trailed kisses down my body, stopping right above my kitty. He smiled at it but got distracted when a piece of paper slid under his door. He got up from the bed reading the note before opening it.

"Hey little bro. You going to need this. I love Kiaa a lot but I'm not ready to be an aunt to your kids yet. Much Love. Liv." he said pulling out the condom that was wrapped around it. We both laughed at the gesture. Can always count on Liv.

He rolled on the condom and climbed back onto the bed.

"Now where were we" he said kissing me again. He unexpectedly shoved his memeber inside of me causing me to scream out loud.

"Ben sweetie is everything okay up there?" Mama Julie shouted from downstairs. We both stop all movements and watched each other in fright.

"Yeah mom. Kiaa just saw a spider that is all. We are safe up here." he shouted out. I was praying she was not coming upstairs to check on us. Imagine walking in your son's room seeing his dick inside of his girlfriend.

"Okay. You two stay safe." she answered back.

"I told you to be quiet". He said smacking my thigh.

"I'm sorry daddy but you just put it in." he know it was his fault.

"Mhhm" he said. He started thrusting deep slow strokes inside of me. I grabbed a pillow to cover my mouth because I was on cloud nine. The pleasure he was giving me, the soft groans that left his mouth, they way he grind, it was to much.

I was enjoying the pleasure but I wanted to have fun too.

"Daddy can I ride you please." I whispered in his ear. Ben flipped us over one time, making me giggle.

"Baby girl stop laughing and start riding." he said smacking my butt.

"Okay" I pushed my body up and down his memeber creating a comfortable yet pleasurable pace to go at. He started to thrust inside of me causing me to grab a pillow again.

"She rode that dick like a soilder. She rode it like." he sing whispered into my ears.

"Stop it." I laughed, which was cut short by a full thrust. My climax was near and I was a ready for my release. I threw my ass back and started to move faster causing him to let out some soft moans. He pulled me into kiss as both of our orgasms hit.

"Well. That was a good release. Now back to studying." I said after we cleaned up.

"Darn it. You want to try another pencil, sharpener experiment." be said grinning.

"Ben. Shut up." I said laughing. "Oh look another note." Ben went over to the door to pick it up.

"I hope you two enjoyed yourselfs. Remember tomorrow night is family dinner so bring Kiaa. Love Liv." he read the note.

"Oh I am so in for dinner tomorrow. Where are we going?"

"Oh my parents are raving about how we have to try Outback." he said sitting on the floor grabbing a text book.

"Oh. Outback."

_._

😂😂😂 Kiaa Sugah Plum 💜💜 I hope you enjoyed it. I had to much fun writing this.

People remember you can still request an Imagine 😊😊😊. Check the first chapter for requirements.

Until Next Time Schatjes
One Love
-Agape 💜