5 song Challenge

I got nominated by itsjasminaye to do this and I'm like meh why not.

The rules are:

1. Put your music on shuffle
2.Write 5 imagines using the first 5 random songs that come on (No skipping) 👀 LOL
3. Once the song start you start writing, once the song ends you stop writing.

If you want to do it, be my guest 😂

This should be interesting. Let's Go 😂

I Wukking on a Batty- Ultra Band (Klay Thompson)

Having the opportunity to travel across the Caribbean during his year off from the NBA, Klay ending up in Dominica just in time for jouvert morning.

With his tour guides caring him through the crowd behind the different bands, the lightskin man spotted a Caribbean beauty. The way her waist line was moving had him in a trance. My friend told me to get ready as the band into the chourus.

"I wukking on a batty, a big batty, a small batty, a round batty."

She pushed back her ass and the waves of the rum and music carried them throughout the rest of the jam.

After the route, Klay had to meet with this lady again, to his surprise she was no where to found releasing what he experience is only a one in a life time thing. Well until a next lady came to dance with him to the music from the nearby stall.

Recognition - Migos ( Stanley Johnson)

From highschool Stanley wanted to be the best he can be. He wanted to be with the top dogs in the NBA making a name for himself. You would always be by his side dreaming about him being recognize.

In 2015 he was drafted to the Detriot Pistons and you thought this was it, but Stanley knew that he more to do be able to make it to the top. With a sucessful season he went to off season with the goal and making a name for himself

He wanted to make his parents proud. Summer leauge was the place for him to get the recognition. He always recognize God like what his momma told him. With all his success and knowing that this is not the end, you stood with him praying for his growth and achievement in the leauge.

Want to be recognized.

Make it Shake - Busta Rhymes feat Machel Montano ( Tyler Ulis)

The club was another level. Tyler and the rest of the Phoniex Suns were enjoying the night. It was a party to remember. As DJ changed the song he found the nearest girl and started to dance the night away. The girl turned around and told him that she will lead and he have to follow.

As the beat dropped everyone started to jump up and down give the feeling of the place shaking. Tyler grabbed his rag and was dancing all over the club. It was shaking.

Body Talk - Kes feat Chris Hierro ( Karl-Anthony Towns)

You and Karl was at a local house party in the Dominican Republic. The fusion of Soca and Reggaeton was moving through both of your bodies. Karl say his goal tonight was to make your body talk to night.

Not being experience with such dance styles,Karl said he will talk to you and your body would understand.

Whine up whine up the song would blast through the speakers and your waist would move side to side trying to match the rhythm Karl was going at.

He was enjoying the effect the music had on you and wanted to help ypu make your Body Talk in anyway possible.

G.O.M.D. - J.Cole (Devin Booker)

Devin did not understand why everyone was on his case on how he dealt with his love life. The media and 'friends' kept telling him what to do. All they had to know what he was doing in the game and how he was repping his city and his team.

All he had he had bad bitches on his mind and everybody just wanted to live in his shine. They didn't understand him and he wanted them to get of his dick.

Eventhough he had thoughts about settling down and actually having a family of his own, he wasn't all about this love shit. I mean nobody sings about it anymore.

At the end of the day he is in the club with his hoes living life just screaming "GET OFF MY DICK HOE."

This is for everyone on my testicle, make sure you put the rest in your mouth.

_._

Well if you can see, I have all kind of songs in my library which resulted to this hot mess 😂😂

I tried guys. I tried. 💀

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜