Dude (Explicit)

For Diaababii

I want a dude with the wickedest slam,
I need a one, two, three hour man
I want a dude who will tie me to the fan,
a thug that can handle his biz like a man
I want a dude with the wickedest slam,
I need a one, two, three hour man
I want a dude who will do me in his van,
a thug that can handle his biz like a man

Dia's P.O.V.

I was tired of all of these phoney guys who had all talk and no action. They would slide into your dm's and give you detailed explanation on what they are going to do, but when the times comes, their dick either waaay to small, stroke game wack or they just wack all together. I mean a girl has needs that need to be satisfied.

"Diaa. Your life sounds like a mess. Just find yourself a good man." my best friend Gina said. We were sitting at my favourite diner for lunch, catching up with one another.

"Well. It is not that easy. And you know that." I said shaking my head. The chimes of the diner door rang as a guy walked into the building. He was tall, brownskin and had the cutest smile ever. And let us not talk about those arms.

"Staring is not polite Dia." Gina said laughing.

"I'm not staring. I'm just observing." I said. I wanted to know who he was since he looked oddly familiar.

"By the way. That is Paul George from the Indiana Pacers. That is why he looks so familiar." Gina said as if she read my mind. Before I could've asked how she knew, I felt a tall figure next to me. Looking up it was Paul himself.

"Good afternoon ladies." he said before licking his lips. I wanted to speak but the words would not come out. I was to engrossed with the fine guy infront of me.

"Hey. I am Gina and this is my best friend Dia." Gina said introducing us to him.

"Paul George. Nice to meet both of you ladies, especially you Dia." he said as he smiled my way. I couldn't believe he was fliritng with me. This was thr worst time to be speechless.

"Same here Paul" I finally said. Gina gave me that go for it look, as Paul was about to ask me another question.

"I wanted to know if I can take out a lovely lady like you this evening." he asked me. I stayed silent for a moment, thinking if I should go or not. I felt a kick under the table as Gina gave me that same look again.

"Yes. I would love to." I said to him. He nodded with a quick smile and we exchanged numbers. I had a date with Paul George and I could not believe it.

"I guess you found your dude." Gina said sipping on her ice tea.

"Yeah. But do you think he can handle the after party." I said with a smirk.

"Girl you know he can handle the after party." she said laughing.

"You look beautiful" Paul complimented me as we walked into this fancy restaurant.

"Thank you. You look quite handsom yourself." And yes he did, he looked mighty fine. During the course of the evening, I hardly payed attention to what he was saying. I was focused on those plump lips, thinking about how they can drive me crazy.

After dinner we drove around the city and stopped at one of the secluded parks. We hopped out of the vehicle and enjoyed the night sky on his hood.

"I had fun tonight Dia. Eventhough you didn't hear half of the shit I said tonight." Paul said smirking. I realised that he noticed her staring at his lips.

"Okay okay. You caught me, but maybe because I wanted to do this" I said as I turned to him and kiss those plump lips. They were nice and soft just as I expected them. He pulled me on top of him as we had a heated make out session on the hood of his car. His large hands grabbed my ass, making a little moan slip from my lips. I trail my kisses from his lips, down to his jaw bone and started nibbling on his neck. He lift up my dress and cuffed my bare ass.

"No panties I see." he said before smacking it. As I assaulted his neck I continued to rub myself agaisnt he now aching memember. I unbuckled his pants as he attacked my lips once again. Pushing his pants and underwear down lightly, his member sprang up and I was amazed by it size. I lifted my self up, and slowly slid down his shaft making me scream at the shock of pleasure I just received.

"Shit girl. You tight as hell" Paul groaned as I started to ride him. He gripped my waist and started to thrust inside of me deep and fast. My screams filled the park as I was having this blissful experience. I grabbed his face and we kissed, leaving soft moans and the sound of bodies slapping together motivate us

"Shit Paul. I am about to cum" I moaned into his ear. He grabbed my ass and slammed hard about three times in my heated core.

"Yessssss" I screamed as my orgasm hit hard. This was the best one I had in a long time. I continued to ride out my high as he shot his seed inside of me. We both layed down on the hood with his arms wrapped around me.

"Tonight was a good night." I said tracing my fingers along his chest.

"Mhhm, let us get out of here, before we get reported or some shit" he said laughing. I whined as he pulled his memeber out.

"Don't worry baby girl. I got round two for when we reach home"

I want a dude with the wickedest slam.

_._

Diaa I hope you enjoyed it 😊💜

Request box is still opened 😊

Vote.Comment.

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜