Yo No Sé (Explicit)

For jayytwicee

Jay's P.O.V.

"You got me hella fucked up Ronnie. You got me fucked up" I yelled at my boyfriend as we walked through the hallway of our hotel.

"Calm the fuck down. Making all that damn noise. People tryna sleep and shit." He said rubbing his head. He was getting on my last nerves, acting like he wasn't speaking to that little hoe while we were out.

"Don't fucking tell me what the fuck to do nigga." I said opening the door to our room. As I stepped inside, I slammed the door right in his face. I heard him mumble a string of curse words as he used his key to open the door.

As he walked in the room, he stared me down looking extra daddy as hell. But I was still upset with him.

"What the hell was that for Jay. What is up with this fucking attitude Jay." his voice deepens as it got louder.

"You well know Ronnie. Don't act brandnew." I said crossing my arms. We stood in the middle of the room staring each other down. Both of us shaking with anger, waiting for somebody to explode.

"Jay. You should be the last person talking about acting brand new baby girl. You always tryna act up and shit in public, well know your ass be screaming Daddy all the fucking time." he said through his gritted teeth. That ticked me off and I was ready for war.

"Nigga." I said clapping my hands. "You aint fucking think I saw you flirting with that ugly ass hoe tonight. You think you fucking slick."

"What hoe you talking about. You always out here assuming shit." He said watching me like I had three eyes. This guy really think I have stupid across my forehead.

"Bitch ass nigga. Your ass well know. Don't play that shit." I said to him. I was getting extremely angry at him right now.

"Flirting with that pale ass, flat booty big, who got her red wig from party city. Prolly walking around with some STD to. But let me tell your triffling ass something. I fucking own you baby boy and don't play that shit before I cuss you." I said as I turn on my heels, walking towards the bathroom. I felt a large arm wrapped around my body and pushed me on the hotel room door. He pushed his body against mine and had his hand around my neck.

"Who the fuck you calling a bitch ass nigga Jay?" He said as his deep voice left his lips. His face showed his anger but his eyes showed lust. I was getting turned on by this alone.

"You. Because you are a bitch ass nigga." I spat back at him. The grip on my neck got tighter and he pressed his body onto mines, leaving a small whimper escape his lips.

"Oh really now. Last time I check baby girl. You was calling me Daddy all night long" he said in my ear, before bitting it. He turned my body around, so my back was facing him. Still pressed against the door, he lifted my dress and ripped my panties right of my body.

"Really" I semi-yelled at him.

"Now listen to me. I don't like this attitude shit you've been giving me." he said before smacking my ass with his big hands.

"You need to understand that it is me, who is in charge here." he said with another smack.

"And I aint want to hear shit from you okay." he said giving me another smack. This one was soo hard that I let out a scream. My ass had to be extremely red by now.

"Hello Good night. This is state police. We are getting complaints of arguing from this room." the officer said through the other side of the room. I watched Ronnie dead in his face and he had a slick smirk on his. What is wrong with this guy.

"Sorry. No habla inglés. Lo siento" He said with the most corniest spanish accents every. The officers said something and moved from the door.

"Now since you want to be making all that noise, having people call the cops on us and shit" he said rubbing my ass before smacking it again. I let out a groan, as my core moistens at his touch. He grabbed the ripped panties from the floor and shoved them into my mouth.

"I want you to be as quiet as possible. We don't need to get in trouble now." He said as we went down to the floor. He planted kisses all around my butt cheeks and rubbed my clit with his thumb. I bit on the fabric in my mouth as he rubbed away. His tongue then joined the party, by licking my clit and then putting in between my folds. The pleasure I was receiving was unreal right now. With one hang grabbing my ass, he used the other to put my leg around his head. He shoved his tongue deeper inside of me and added two of his fingers. I was screaming internally as the cloth in my mouth prevented me to scream. He continued to assault my core, as my body began to shake.

"Scream for me" he said as he pulled the fabric from my mouth. My moans filled the roam instantly as my body shaked over his. He pressed his tongue on my clit and began sucking on it.

"Fuccckk Daddy" I screamed as my orgasm waved through my body. He lapped up all the jucies and smacked my ass one last time. I leaned against the door resting. He got up from between my legs and pressed his body against mine.

"I want you in the bathroom, bend over that sink now." he whispered in my ears. I nodded quickly and headed to the bathroom. This was going to be a long night.

_._

I hope you enjoyed it Jay 😊💜💜. I don't really write about football players but hey

Ronnie kinda cute. Got that nice chocolate skin going 👅. Anyways 😂😭😭😭

Request box is open

Until Next Time My Loves
One Love
Agape💜