Chapter 37

Beauty's POV

I got home mad as a mofo about those dumb niggas at the mall. I took Chanise out the car and grabbed her bags. Nobody was home. I walked in the house, went upstairs and dropped all the bags in my room. I walked with Chanise behind me into the bathroom so we can get her ready for bed. I turned on the water so it was warm. I put bubble bath in it and waited for it to get little bubbly. I stripped her of her clothes and put her in the bathtub. I washed her off and took her hair out the ponytail. I rinsed her off, took her out the tub, and dried her off. I put lotion on her body and put her pamper on. I powdered her down and put on her pajamas. I turned on the Usher station on pandora to help her sleep. I rocked her while They Don't Know by Jon B. played.

Heard about my past
Things I used to do
The games I used to play
The girls that didn't last

I know what's on your mind
You think I'm doing wrong
Can I say what is real
You are the only one

When I'm not around
Do you think of me
Or what the jealous ones
Are claiming me to be

You should know by now
That it's gonna take
A lot of trust from you
For us to make it through

You should know baby you're my angel
Nothing's gonna make you fall from heaven
Girl I just want to love you Love you

Don't listen to what people say
They don't know about you and me
Put it out your mind cause it's jealousy
They don't know about this here

Don't listen to what people say
They don't know about you and me
Put it out your mind cause it's jealousy
They don't know about this here

By the end of the song she was fast asleep. I got up and laid her in the bed. I put pillows around her so she wouldn't roll and fall off. I took a 10 minute shower and got dressed fast. I came back to the bed and laid down with Chanise. I waited up for RJ until 3 a.m. He never came in, so I let Chanise's little snores lull me to sleep.

I woke up at 10 and nobody ever came in. I'm scared and pissed at the same time, right as I started to get out the bed, that bad feeling came and I had to vomit again. This is going to kill me. When I finished, I brushed my teeth and went to wake up my little baby for today. Right when I picked her up she fluttered her eyes and they opened. I brushed her little gums with a spare toothbrush and started to get her ready. I put on her red shirt that said just do it in white letters, some black shorts, and her white Air Forces. I brushed her hair into pigtails and put red bows on them. I sat her down in the bed with some toys so I could put on my clothes. I put on a white crop top, khaki tight fitting capris, my custom light pink converse with the gold square studs on the tongue. I didn't bother to put on a belt because they were tight. I put on my gold heart neckalace and my Juicy Couture bracelet. I left my hair down and curly. I picked Chanise up off the bed and put her down on the floor. I picked up her bags and put them in my closet for when she does stay over. I changed my purse to a light pink one to match my shoes and put only my phone, wallet, and charger in it. "Chanise! Come on ma, lets go!" I called to her. Her cute little bowlegged self came running. I picked her up and started tickling her. "Mama!" She giggled. Oh no, I don't wanna take Jayla place. But I'm unconsciously doing it. I gotta get her home. I kissed her cheek and walked down the stairs. I grabbed her babybag and took her to daddy's house.

I knocked on the door. "Who is it?" I heard RJ yell. "The police. Open up!" I yelled. I'm on some sneaky shit this morning. He opened the door and I see female clothes everywhere. I stepped in past him. "What the hell is going on?" I ask looking around with Chanise in my arms. "Bae, it ain't what you think." RJ said nervously. "What you nervous about if it ain't what I think?" I looked at him weirdly. I seen a butt naked hoe walk down the stairs. She ain't see me. I covered Chanise eyes before she be blinded by her bad body. The top don't match the bottom half. "Hey daddy, you want breakfast? " She kissed him on the lips. "Oh so it is what it looks like? okay. " I went upstairs, gave Chanise to Carnell with tears in my eyes. "Nell, tell your brother we finished. Tell him don't talk to me unless it's about the baby." I walked downstairs pass the girl, and pass him. "Beau-" I cut him off by slamming the door and driving home fast. I went upstairs and packed all my stuff. In 45 minutes everything was in the car and I was leaving. I drove to my parents house. I seen their cars so they're finally home. I opened the door and they were in the kitchen eating breakfast. I dried my tears and put a smile on my face. "Momma, daddy." I said walking to them. "Beauty!" They came to me and gave me a hug. Their smiles turned quickly to frowns. "Why you got tears on your face?" I told them about yesterday and today and my momma looked upset. She sat on the couch while I laid in her lap. She was caressing my hair. "You'll be okay honey. Just know I'm always here for you." were the last words I heard before I drifted off to sleep.

Narrator's POV

After Beauty fell asleep, her dad came downstairs and picked her up. (He's in the game, so he's strong. He look young anyway) He laid her under the covers and kissed her forehead. He closed the door and went to his room to take a nap. RJ went home to find that Beauty's things were long gone. He sat there in his own misery. Nell had called the Rehab to check up on Jayla to find out that she somehow overdosed on cocaine and died. Chanise now has no mother.

__________________________

This was sad for me, but trust me this isn't over. I just want yall to think.