Chapter 42

*4 months later*

Beauty's POV

I'm now 9 months pregnant and I can't wear anything but dresses and skirts. Today is RJ and Carnell's birthday. We're just having a little party and then just us 6; RJ, Carnell, Chanise, Araela, and the baby and I are gonna go to dinner, and then the next day we're going to Cali.

I woke up and crawled on top of RJ. "I kissed him on his forehead, then his nose, this his lips. He started smirking. "Happy Birthday baby. I know you up." I kissed his nose again and his eyes shot open. It scared me a little and I jerked backwards. He started chuckling. "That's not funny." I pouted. He grabbed my hips and looked in my eyes. His blue eyes look so pretty in the morning. "Can we just spend my birthday like this?" His face was serious. "No, we got to spend it with your family and friends too. Now let me go so we can get dressed." I grinned and climbed off of him. I went to the bathroom and took off my pajamas and turned on the water. I waited for the bathroom to get steamy. When it finally did, I stepped in the shower only for RJ to come and get in with me. "You lucky it's your birthday." I turned around and gave him a peck on he lips. "Don't kiss me in the shower. You gone start something." He smirked and looked to the side. "Oh really?" I smirked and kissed him again. This time he got into it. He grabbed me and was holding me tighter. "Noo." I said giggling. "Nahh, You started we bout to finish." He looked at me with lust. "Unt unt. Nope. I'm getting my big ass out this tub and to get dressed. We have somewhere to go." I pecked his lips and got out. I dried off and went to the room and picked out an outfit I bought him for today and mine that matched.

I lotioned my body, and put on my underwear. I pulled out my outfit for today; a yellow high-low dress with a leather bust, some black sandals with silver diamonds on the back. I parted my hair into a bang, and then brushed the rest of the top into a ponytail. I put on some lip gloss and sat down on the bed. The bathroom door opened and RJ came out with a towel on his waist. He walked past me and went to the closet. I heard the hangers moving. "RJ come here." I leaned to the side to see him. He walked out the closet. "Look at the bed." I tilted my head towards the clothes. His eyes shifted to the bed. "You bought this for me?" He smiled and kissed me. It was a yellow shirt with DOPE in black and white handwriting, light wash ripped shorts, and some black vans. "Yes. But that's not it. Put that on and meet me downstairs. I got up and walked out the room. I walked downstairs and pulled two boxes and a bag from their hiding place. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv to watch music videos.

RJ's POV

My day started off good. I hope it ends that way. I put on my clothes, grabbed Carnell's gift and jogged downstairs. I seen Beauty sitting on the couch with two boxes in her hands. I sat next to her and leaned back to watch the tv. "Here she handed both of the boxes. I opened the first one; it was a diamond chain. She spent big money on me. The next box had a dark yellow bow on it. I looked up at her and she smiled. I opened the box and it had two Diamond studs in it. I looked at her and she started giggling. "Fix your face." She took the chain and leaned closer to my face. She put it on, brushed my lips with hers and backed up. "Why you such a tease? Come here ma. " I grabbed her chin and gave her a kiss. "Thank you" I said after she pulled away. "You welcome. Put the studs in." She said and got up. I put them on and stood up. "You ready?" I asked her. "Yeah. Let me get my purse." She smiled and walked up stairs. Just as fast as she left, she came back with her small body purse. I grabbed my phone and keys to the white Benz and followed her out the door. I locked up and got in the car. I cut on the ignition and turned to face her. "Where we going?" She turned to look at me. "Uh, your brothers house to get them, your mama house, and then mine." She took her phone out and tapped on the screen a couple of times. "Bae, smile for the camera." She lifted the camera up and smiled. I smiled for the first one. The second one, she kissed my cheek, On the third one, we was kissing. The last one, I was driving. I know imma end up on IG fooling with her.

*

*

*

*

*

*

30 minutes later we arrived to Nell's house. I got out the car and walked to Beauty side to help her out. Once she got out, I grabbed her hand and we walked to the front door. Beauty knocked on the door and we heard somebody hitting the door fast from the inside. Carnell opened the door with Chanise standing in front of him. "Uncwle!" She reached her hands up. I picked her up and walked in the house. Nell went upstairs and Beauty walked in not too far behind and sat on the couch, "Hey bruh. Happy birthday." Nell said coming downstairs with a bag. "Thank you. Same to you. Your gift in the car though. I'll open this later," I grabbed the bag and put it to my feet. "Hey Beauty, how you holdin" Nell sat next to her. "I'm just peachy." She said sarcastically. "You sure?" He looked at her crazy. I started laughing. "Hell no. My feet hurt, I feel fat, I'm tired, and I'm hungry." She said real fast letting out a deep breath. "Ehh, you'll be alright." Nell laughed. "Ready to go?" I asked. They both stood up. I grabbed Chanise's baby bag and my gift. Beauty grabbed Chanise, and Nell grabbed the carseat. We walked out the house and Nell locked up. He put the carseat in and tried to grab Nise. Beauty turned her away from him. "Sit in the front seat. I got this." She said, moving him out the way to buckle Chanise in. She closed the door and walked to the other side and got in behind me. I turned on the car and backed out and left to go to my momma house. Hopefully Araela not tryna to come. That'll be too much drama to handle especially on my girlfriend's behalf.

________________________________________

What Araela and the twins momma got going on? I'm thinking about ending it in a couple of chapters and making a sequel. What y'all think?