Chapter 19

RJ's POV

She walked out the bathroom. "Why you in my bed? Matter of fact, why you in the MIDDLE of MY bed?" She asked coming towards me. I ain't say nun I just pulled her on me. "Why you gotta be so loud? It's 12 a.m. Them people gone call 5-O on you." She started laughing. "Whatever. You ain't have to sit in the middle though." I tossed her to the left side of the bed."Is that better" I moved over. Noooo, come back" She whined. "Nahh you good ma." I laid on my back and continued watching tv. She climbed on top of me and straddled me. "Turn the tv off." She kissed me. I turned it off and grabbed her hips. I took she took my shirt off and I did the same. I wondered did she really wanna do this. Before I could ask her she kissed me pasionately this time.

Beauty's POV

He flipped me over laying on top of me. He took my shirt off and I did the same for him. His body was gorgeous. He kissed me again and stared at me with those deep blue eyes. "Are you sure?" I kissed him. "Yes. I'm ready." I kissed him again. He took off my shorts and panties while I tugged at his gym shorts. He took off his boxers and I got scared instantly. He must've seen the scared look on my face cause he laughed and said "Ma, I won't hurt you.". He reached over, grabbed a condom and put it on. " He positioned himself on top of me. I felt the tip go in and I closed my eyes. "Bae, I want you to look at me." I opened my eyes. I looked into his deep blue eyes and I felt it go in. The first few minutes were painful. Then after that it was nothing but pleasure.

_______________________________________

Guys. I'm sorry. They gave me AP classes.. SO lit ain't No joke. I will Try my hardest to update. But pleaseeeeee bare with me by the way read my new book:

Gotta Have spirit hope you like it.