Chapter 23

Beauty's POV

I feel as if somebody has ripped my heart out. I just need him to go. I don't care where but just away from me. I took Chanise home to her daddy. I told him what happened and he was pissed. His light skin started turning red. He told me to go ahead and go home. But, I just went to the beach. It took me a hour to get there. But nobody was here. I took my phone, keys, and red beats and walked towards the shore. I took my sandals off and stepped in the water and walked along the shore. I didn't care to get the skirt wet. I plugged my beats in and pressed shuffle. I just needed to clear my mind. The first song started to play. I blasted it. (Music on the side)

I can see it in his eyes, oh, I
And he's been avoiding me all day
It seems as though he wants to cry, oh, I
And he's been acting really strange

He starts talkin' and I tuned him out, yeah
It doesn't matter anyway
Cause I knew as soon as I saw clouds, yeah
I knew what he was gonna say

Cause when the tears start flowin' and the wind starts blowin'
That's how you know it's comin' for you
When the rain start fallin' and you feel the pain comin'
That's how you know it's comin' for you

Just like a hurricane, just like a hurricane
The way you break everything that comes in your way
Just like a hurricane, just like a hurricane
The way you broke my heart and now, I'm left with the pain
After the hurricane

Baby, I'm not surprised, oh I
You said just what I thought you would
And it hurts, I ain't gon' lie, oh I
But it doesn't hurt as bad as it could

Cause when the tears start flowin' and the wind starts blowin'
That's how you know it's comin' for you
When the rain start fallin' and you feel the pain comin'
That's how you know it's comin' for you

Like a hurricane, like a hurricane
The way you break everything that comes in your way
Just like a hurricane, just like a hurricane
The way you broke my heart and now I'm left with the pain
After the hurricane

Now my life is shattered
And I'm left to pick up the pieces
And find a new beginning
And put it back together again
After the hurricane, the hurricane

Just like a hurricane, just like a hurricane
The way you break everything that comes in your way
Just like a hurricane, just like a hurricane
The way you broke my heart and now I'm left with the pain
After the hurricane

Just like a hurricane, just like a hurricane
The way you break everything that comes in your way
Just like a hurricane, just like a hurricane
The way you broke my heart and now, I'm left with the pain
After the hurricane

After the hurricane

"Aye ma!" I heard after song ended. I looked around and saw somebody walking to me. I turned around and put my headphones around my neck. When he got close enough for me to see him, he was gorgeous. He was 6'2", Caramel skin, Milk chocolate eyes, deep brown waves, he had a muscular body, and a lot of tats. When he looked at me he frowned. "Why you crying? You're way to beautiful to have red eyes." He wiped them off. "Well, I didn't even know I was crying." I looked down at my feet. He lifted my chin up. "You wanna talk about it?" I nodded my head and we walked to the nearest little restaurant to sit down. He sat infront of me and asked me what was wrong. For some reason, I felt comfortable enough to tell him. It was like I knew him from somewhere. I told him everything from the end of RJ's birthday to now. He told me to just hear him out.. But, how can I do that when I can't even stand to see him. We talked for hours. It was about 1 a.m. and the scene started to fill up with party goers and people having fun.

He gave me his phone and he took mine. I typed my number and saved it under Beauty ♥. He handed me my phone back and saved it under Anthony♥. I locked my phone and sat it in my lap. "We should do this more often." He stood up looking down at me. "We should. But, can you please walk me to my car?" I asked hoping he would say yes. I didn't want to run into a crazy group of niggas or "females". He smiled and he grabbed my hand and pulled me out the restaurant. We walked about 30 minutes down the street until we got to my car."Thank you for walking with me. I appreciate it." I unlocked my car. "No problem. But can I get a hug?" I turned around and hugged him while on my tippy toes." I seen a shape behind him.. It was RJ. Ugh.

RJ's POV

I seen Beauty walking down the street with some pretty boy type of nigga. I know she ain't move on that fast. I was behind him when she gave him a hug. "So, you already on another nigga?!" I yelled. She flinched back and tilted her head. "Naw, you was already on another bitch. On top of that he just a friend. He was here for me so I can vent my damn feelings. Know your facts before you assume. You making an ass out of you and me. Damn." He started laughing. "You thought me and her had something going on? We just friends as of now nigga. Chill with all that." He walked to his car and left us there to talk I guess.

Beauty's POV

"Lets talk" He grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me to a corner. "Let me go. You hurting me, LET GO." I screamed at him. He looked at me angrily. "What the fuck. I thought you loved me and you all on another nigga. What kind of shit is this! I just came out here to chill with my friends and see you and another nigga laughing and hugging." He screamed in my face. " You're mad because I was talking to a friend. You talking bout I'm suppose to love you but did you love me? I guess the fuck not. I loved you with all my heart, you was the first person I ever loved and let in. You ruined me. Do you know how bad that shit hurt for me to give you my all and you go and cheat?! I'm the one who should be screaming and yelling. Not YOU. You really broke my heart and I don't even think you notice. This is bullshit. I'm out. I'm done. We aren't anything anymore. The only mutual friends we should have are Chanise and Carnell. Don't say shit to me anymore." By this time I had a wet face. I walked away from him and his bullshit. I ain't know it was gonna hurt this bad. But, I gotta do what I gotta do. I hope he just takes care of that baby.