Chapter 13

Jayla's POV

Me and Carnell are still together. The day he was ignoring me he came and sat next to me on the bench. "Why, you here ain't you supposed to be embarrassed of me or something?!" I said in tears. He moved my hands off my face and softly turned my face to his. "Look, it's not that I'm embarrassed to be with you ma. It's just that I'm mad with myself for not being there to help you. I'm sorry and I like you a lot. Iight? " I didn't know what to say so I just nodded. He kissed me. "Now tell me who this nigga is that did this. " His eyes turned black....

Beauty's POV

It is now February. My parents still aren't home but they do call when they have the chance. I was walking downstairs to get in the car and head to school. I grabbed an apple, my MK purse, my keys and headed out the door.

*

*

*

*

I walked in the school with my pink beats. I didn't want to be bothered. I sat on the bench watching all the people walk by. Those thirsty niggas kept licking they lips and winking. To be honest, it was fucking up my vibe. So I just tuned them out. My phone was on shuffle. Then Lyfe Jennings started playing.

Must be nice

Having someone who understands the life you live

Must be nice

Having someone whose slow to take and quick to give

Must be nice

Having someone who sticks around when the rough times get thick

Someone who smile is bright enough to make the projects feel like a mansion

Must be nice
Having someone who loves you despite your form
Must be nice
Having someone one who talks the talk but also walks the walk

Must be nice
Having someone who understands that thugs have feelings too
Some one who loves you fo show
You just remember to never let em go

Cause even when your hustling days are gone
She'll be by your side still holding on

And even when those 20s stop spinnin
And all those golddiggin women disappear
She'll still be here

I heard somebody sing. They sounded sexy asf too. Wait let me stop I got a boyfriend. I looked up and ain't see nobody so I looked to my left and seen RJ smiling at me with those pretty white teeth. "I heard you singing so ya ol boy decided to join like we in high school musical or some shit."He said seriously. I burst out laughing. He start laughing and and put the beats around my neck and kissed me. "But, seriously you have a great voice." He tilted his head to the side and smirked. I know that look. He bout to get cocky. "OHHHH SHIT. I'm a sexy ass singer bitcheeessssss. Y'all gone be buying my cds and looking at my album cover talking bout YEEEEEESSS YEEESSSSS. I WANT HIM NOW." He belted out. I told y'all this nigga was finna get cocky. We laughed and the bell rung.

We walked to our first class and sat at the back table. 15 minutes into class Meeka walked in with a big purple bruise on her face. She looked at RJ and he burst out laughing. I just shook my head and looked down. "Class, we have a new student today. Introduce yourself sir." The teacher said. Me and my bae looked up and it was that boy from McDonald's. I looked at RJ and he seemed pissed. The thing that made the situation worse is that the one and only seat left was by me. RJ mumbled something under his breath. When ol dude came and sat next to me RJ pulled me closer. I wonder what's up between these two... We got a long school year coming...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~