Chapter 41

RJ's POV

I pulled up to the house and Beauty was sleep. I hopped out the car and went to her side, I opened the door carefully and picked her up bridal style. I opened the door and walked in, I kicked it close and laid her on the couch. I went back out and grabbed the bags and started throwing trash out that was in them. I put the towel in the dirty hamper upstairs in the room. I came back downstairs and she was standing up to take a shower. "You going to take a shower?" I walked up to her. "Well, yeah. I gotta wash my hair too. I can't be stank." She pushed around me. I turned around. "I know that. But, we have dinner at 10." She looked back, smiled, and walked up the stairs.

Beauty's POV

After I got upstairs, I took my clothes off and put them in the hamper. I turned on the water for the shower and took my hair out of the bun. I looked under the sink and grabbed my shampoo. By the time I finished, the mirror was covered with steam. I stepped in and washed twice. I grabbed the shampoo and started to wash my hair. after 10 minutes I rinsed out the big lather of shampoo on my head. I stepped out the bathroom with the towel. It was now 7:30. I lotioned my body up and put on black underwear. I decided to do my hair since i had more than enough time. I walked to the bathroom to get the stuff for my hair; blow dryer, curling iron, flat iron, pink lotion, hair pins, a hard brush, and a comb. After I got all of those things I sat at the vanity and blow dried my hair. After it was fully dry, I put the pink lotion on it and rubbed it all in. I parted my hair in half.I flattened the right side straight and left the other side naturally curly. I put on my pandora to make me work faster. I brushed the flat side up and pinned it down.

*

*

*

*

*

By the time i finished it was 9. I ran downstairs and RJ wasn't in the living room. I searched all over this big ass house. 4 doors later, I found him i the game room. He had already took a shower and he was playing GTA 5. I came in and stood behind him. "Pause your game. Please?" I whispered in his ear. He paused it. "Wassup?" He stood up and turned the tv off. "Uh, Is this casual or dressy? And do you like my hair?" I put my hands on my belly out of habit. "Casual but not like jeans and a t-shirt. and yes girl." He said the ending like he was flipping his weave. "You so dumb, but come help me." I said laughing and grabbed his hands and pulled him up the stairs. When we got to the room, I walked in the closet and picked out white, high low shirt with black crosses and a pair of black skinnies. "This?" I looked at him. He looked up. "Yeah." He nodded and got up and walked in the closet with me. He picked up a box of shoes and opened it. Wear these. I put on the clothes and he helped me tie my shoes. I stood up and gave him a kiss. "Thank you." I smiled and walked in the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walked out and he had his clothes spread on the bed. I changed some of the stuff around. He walked back in and put the clothes on without noticing I changed it. It was a black sweatshirt with cheetah print sleeves, some black trues, his fire red 5s and I picked up two gold chains, and a black snapback that said FUCKERY in red. He grabbed his keys and i grabbed my black Coach purse and headed out behind him.

He decided to take the black and red lambo tonight. I stepped in and closed my door and he did the same. He cut on the engine and started to pull out. I found a mixed CD and put it in. The first song that came on was Ain't Worried Bout Nothin. His face lit up when it first said HAAANNNN.

Ain't worried 'bout 'nothin

Nigga, I ain't worried 'bout nothin'

Nigga, I ain't worried 'bout nothin' HAANNN

I ain't worried 'bout nothin'

Nigga, I ain't worried 'bout nothin'