Chapter 11

Okay, look. Commenting the famous word "Update" don't make me want to. How bout this, if you want this story updated faster with longer chapters don't put that "update" shit. You upload a book every five minutes then. Kindly tell me some ideas or something cause im kinda running out. But anyways.. This the last update for a couple of days. :D.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RJ's POV

I seen Beauty sitting by the window, she was looking at me crazy. But it was gone be tough telling her. I walked in, grabbed a spoon, and sat infront of her. "Hey... " She smiled and gave me a little kiss. "Hey but ma, you gotta give me a kiss better than that." She reached over, grabbed my face an gave me the wettest kiss. I smiled and took some of her ice-cream she pouted. "What did you need to tell me?"

Beauty's POV

"Well, I wanted to tell you how I make my money..." He grabbed my hand and I nodded my head for him to continue. "Bae, me and Carnell bosses of a gang." I could believe that cause they always had so much money... but they the bosses? I guess.. "What gang is it?" I continued eating my ice cream. "The red one? " He said with a confused look. I let his hand go and walked to my car and got in. I pulled out and rode to the park.. I was pissed off. I sat at the swing for 35 minutes thinking about the whole situation.

*Flashback*

(I was 14 )

"Come on Bebe! Hurry yo ass up or we gone miss the movie! " My 16 year old brother Shawn yelled from downstairs. He was in the blue gang. I loved him to death, we were bestfriends. He was protective of me too. "I'm coming! " I walked downstairs. He was blocking the door so I pushed him and ran to the car. We got in and left. When we got there I stood in line to buy tickets. He went to talk to somebody. While I was in line, three dumbasses was behind me. The one in the middle had grabbed my ass. I blacked out and punched the shit out him. "Yo, Bitch wtf was that for! You ont even got a fat ass anyway. Bum ass bitch, you ugly asf anyway." He wanted to talk like a bitch nigga I was gone embarrass him like one. "Are you mad or mad af? Cause You let a 'bitch' like me almost knock yo ass out? If I got no ass then you must got a lil dick my nigga. Try another female with that. Not This one." His friends mouth dropped. He clenched his jaws and tried to slap me. I ducked and slapped him "Are you embarrased yet? " I smirked and then my brother came.

*Two hours later*

We came out the movies and was walking to the car. "Bebe?" My brother said a little nervously. "What's wrong" I got in the car. "I love you okay? If something ever happens to me, never ever forget that. Stay out these streets. Do me a favor and stay away from THUGS. " I knew something was up cause he ain't ever talk like that..

We stopped at the light and it was three cars surrounding us. One on each side and one in the back. They all got out. One of em pulled my brother out. Made him get on his knees and blew his head off... I remembed each of them had something red. The boy that looked about my age, looked at me and put his finger on his lips. I never told anyone.

*End of Flashback*

I had tears on my face after I finished thinking about it. I looked up and seen RJ. He looked pissed. "I made you my girl for a fucking reason! You ont want me cause I'm a thug? Wtf is up with you. It pisses me off that the one person I trust don't want nothing to do with me." He was pacing. "First off, don't come at me like that. The reason I left is because YOUR gang killed my only brother..." I looked at my feet. "What's your brother name?" His face softened. "Shawn, but his street name was Beast." He looked at me with a sad look. He said, I remember that, no wonder you look familiar... I told you to hush... My older brother killed yours. I'm sorry about it but, it had to be done. I mean he did kill my father." I looked at him, " Y'all ain't have to kill him in my face. .. " He grabbed my hand. " It's been 4 years, you got to leave it in the past. " I hugged him, and we intertwined fingers and walked to the lake nearby.

When we sat down I heard a familiar voice. It was a female voice yelling.. "RJ ! WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING WITH HER!" I turned my head and couldn't believe my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's it for right now, I tried to make it a little longer. Hope you like!

Fan and Comment?

~Kio ♡