Chapter 8

Beauty's POV

When I got home, I went to the kitchen and poured a glass of juice. I was looking at the gifts my parents got me. There were clothes, phone cases, jewelry, and 5 boxes of shoes. I seen a black box with a red bow and a red box with a pink bow. In the first box it was a tight black dress with one long sleeve, a diamond necklace, and some diamond earrings. In the other box, there were some Christian Loubitin (I think that's how you spell it) red bottoms. There was a note, it said "Put this on and make yourself look nice, I'll be at your front door at 9." It was now 6. I went to take a nap.

I woke up at 7. I got up and got in the shower for 30 minutes. When I got out and blow dried my hair. I flat ironed my hair bone straight and flipped my bangs. Then, I put on lotion and put on my dress and shoes. By, the time I finished it was 8:50 . 5 minutes later, the door bell rang. Nobody was there. I started to get a little nervous. I picked it up and sat it on the table. It rang again at 9.... I asked who is it and nobody said anything. I slowly opened the door and RJ was standing there. He looked fine as hell.... He had diamond earrings, a red polo shirt, black trues, and the red black and white 5s. I coulda died and went to heaven. He smiled at me and said "you ready?" We walked out the house and I locked the door. I turned around and seen the sexiest car ever. It was a black lambo with red rims. On the inside, it had red interior.... I wonder how he got the money for his cars....

RJ's POV

I had to blindfold her before I put her in the car. "Nigga, you not finna mess up my hair!!" She shouted and laughed. She always gotta mess up a romantic moment with her ghetto ass. "I'm not! Just put on the damn blindfold. " Before she could say something slick I put it on her and walked her to the car. "I texted Jayla and told her ill be there in 10 minutes." On the ride to our destination. She kept asking "Where you taking me?" , "Where the hell we going?" , "Take this damn blindfold offa meeee!!! I hate surprises! !", "I swear when I get my vision back imma punch you in the throat! !!" I just laughed at her the whole ride.We stopped and I helped her out the car.

Beauty's POV

He helped me walk and we stopped. Im guessing we got to the door. He took the blindfold off of me and I just looked at him. "My hair better not be messed up!" I said seriously. I turned around and walked in. The lights flickered and everybody was standing there. "Happy Birthday Beauty! " They yelled. I just smiled and said thank you. We danced for about 2 hours and the music stopped. Everybody got quiet. I looked around and everybody was in a circle around me and RJ. ... I got paranoid.

"First of all, I wanna say Happy birthday ma. I remember when I first met you, you ain't wanna deal with a nigga. You made me work hard to get your attention. I never had that happen. You changed me from that man who think he could get any thing he wants, anytime he wants. I have never met a girl like you. You the only one I see and want. I just got one question for you...." He looked at me anxiously. "Will you be my ROD???"

RJ's POV

When I asked her that she was in tears and smiling. "Does this answer your question?" She said.. She tip toed put her arms around me and kissed me passionately. Now that she said yes we'll have something to talk about later.