Chapter 36

Carnell's POV

"Chanise! Come here!" I called her over to me. "Come so we can put your clothes on. We're seeing Uncle RJ today." I picked her up and sat her on the bed. I put on her black shirt that said 'Daddy's Girl' in cursive, White shorts, and her black and white 10s. Im not bout to comb this curly and wild hair, Beauty can do it. I sat her in the playpen and started to put on my red Polo shirt, khaki cargo pants, white forces, and a gold Rolex. I picked up Chanise, her bag, my phone, wallet, and keys, and headed out the door. I put her in the carseat and put the bag on the floor. I hopped in the front and crunk up the car.

5 minutes later, I stopped at the gas station and started pumping gas. I heard a familiar voice call my name. When I looked towards the street, I seen Jayla. She doesn't look like she used to. She looked like nothing but skin and bones. She came to me. "Nell, I need some money." I looked at her like she was stupid. "Hell no, so you can continue to kill yourself. I'm good and you good. You got a daughter that you abandoned, but you wanna get mad and jealous when Beauty taking care of her for you. You need to get yourself together. Come back to us. Just be a good mother, I dont want no relationship, I just want you to be her mother." I pointed to Chanise sleeping. Jayla looked at Chanise with tears in her eyes. "My baby is growing up. I'm sorry but I don't think I can quit." She looked back at me. "Get in the car." She went and sat in the seat. I got in the car and drove her to Rehab. "No, I can't. " she shook her head. I got out the car unbuckled Chanise got Jayla out and bought them in the Rehab.

*

*

*

*

I pulled up to RJ's crib. I got Chanise out and put her down so she can walk to the door. I grabbed her bag off the floor and walked to the doorstep with her. Chanise started banging on the door. "Who is it?" I heard Beauty say. "Nell and Nise! Open up. Its hot as hell." She opened the door and burst out laughing." This must be a twin thing y'all got going." She said picking up Chanise. "What you mean?" I looked up and RJ had on the same thing. I stepped inside and closed the door. We all sat on the couch. "Nell, why my baby hair look like this?"Beauty said mugging me. "Cause she got too much hair. You see all the soft curly shit? It's too much to handle." I said mugging her back. She got up, went upstairs, and came back with a comb, brush, and some other stuff. RJ leaned over and whispered in her ear. She laughed and nodded. He looked at me and I looked at Beauty while she did my baby girls hair. "Yo, don't tell me... Beauty. Look at me.. You pregnant?" She looked at me and blushed. "I knew it. Congrats y'all two." I got up to hug them." I can't wait until he comes." Rj said. "Wait. Who said it was a boy?" Beauty laughed putting a black and white Zebra bow on Chanise's ponytail. "We did" RJ said. "Nell, can I keep Chanise today? And tomorrow?" Beauty stood up. "Please. I need a break from busy body. " I said laughing.

Beauty's POV

Nell and RJ left. I decided since we were cute we was gone show off at the mall. I grabbed her car seat and put it in the car, I grabbed her stroller too. I buckled her in and got in the car. The radio came on. Tamar Braxton blasted through the radio. I turned the radio up and seen Chanise dancing in the rear view mirror.

You know very well, who you are.
You're the only one, you got my heart.
And you've had a few, boy one too many.
But I'm the only one to wake you up.

I reminisce the way we kissed it felt so personal.
You took the chance to get my love and now you know,
That I don't need no one baby, without you im incomplete.
Our love is just like a bar, put it all on me.

And I don't want nobody else
Baby all I need is you.
You are the one, and I don't want nobody else.
Baby all I need is you.
You are the one I want.

You know very well, you're a star.
Cause I don't go that far.
Look where we are.
And ain't none like you, one in a million.
But I'm the only one to count you. Ohhhh.

*

*

*

*

We pulled up to the mall. I found parking and turned off the car. I took the stroller out and unfolded it. Then, I got Chanise out the car and put her in the stroller and buckled her up. I grabbed my MK purse and her bag and put it at the bottom of her stroller. I put my phone in one of the little cupholders at the top. I locked the car door and started towards the doors. I walked in and went to kids Footlocker. I was going to spoil me and my niece today. I bought both of us some white air forces, light pink converse, the burgundy and yellow KD's for me, and Green Glow 4s. After that, I went in Carter's and bought Chanise sweaters to match her shoes. Then, I went into Forever 21 to buy some shirts and sweaters for myself. After all that shopping, we went to the food court I went to Chick-Fil-A. We got Chanise chicken nugget and fries. As I sat at the table to feed her, two men came and sat in front of me. "Um, excuse me but this table is taken." I said as politely as possible. "And? We don't care. Bitch you can move." He looked at me rudely. You see. I don't like niggas like them. I got up and put up my food so I can take it home and eat in peace with babygirl. As I was walking off I heard one say, "Damn she got a fat ass. I'll give her another kid anyday." I turned around. "Excuse me, take yo wanna be Wiz self home. You too dark for that blonde shit. You ain't nothing but a broke basic bitch. You hear that fucking alliteration bitch. (Trè Melvin lmao) You probably don't even know what mean do you. Do you? Oh. You don't got nothing to say? I thought so. Fucking bitch ass nigga." I'm so done.

_____________________________________

So, fellow readers. ... Should it be a boy or girl? I don't want twins. .. Not yet anyway. .. So I need to know. I read all of your comments. Trust me. But please let me know. . I'm kinda leaning towards a boy.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

~Kio ♡