Chapter 4

Chance's POV

That nigga RJ killed my girl. Nia was a girl I always have treated better than Beauty. I always hit Beauty cause she had too much of an opinion and I just wanted to fuck. She never let me or anyone else at that. That's when I realized I wanted her back. But, she always wanna defy me. Me and Nia had a plan but the shit fell apart when she was with that nigga RJ. He killed Nia so I'm gone kill Beauty.

RJ's POV

When he said he was gone kill Beauty, I seen tears run down her face. After that I blacked out... When I came back to reality Chance was on the floor. Shot his ass right between the eyes. Beauty went upstairs and got Jayla. They had their lil girl moment I guess. Then, Me and Beauty wiped everything down and left asap. It was silent in the car so I turned on the radio. I noticed that music always calms her down. I really think im falling for this girl. I only known her for two days. I should take my time. I dropped her off home. When she got in safely I went home. Thank God its Friday.

*3 Months later*

Beauty's POV

It's now December. Three months after that whole incident. It still gives me nightmares. Anyway, on the good side of things Carnell got out the hospital and Jay is doing just great. Her and Carnell never leave each other sides. My birthday's in two more days. For the past month, I've seen less and less of that nigga named RJ. It makes me mad to see how he led me on. See this the same damn reason why I dont wanna fool with no thugs. ugh.

I went through another day of school as always. I got in my white Range Rover with pink rims and pulled out the parking lot. I turned my radio on and put in my cd of old songs. The first song that came on was One Wish.

As a matter of fact I was the one who said I love you first.
It was about eight years ago.
Dont act like you dont know...

I changed it cause I wasn't in my feelings. I stopped at the light and looked over. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was RJ and there was some girl laying over in his lap.

RJ's POV

I was giving the school hoe Meeka a ride home. We was sittin at the red light when she said "Thank you soo much I don't know how I'm gonna repay you." "It's cool ma." I told her. She looked out the window and got a smirk on her face. She unzipped my pants and went to work. I really didnt care at the moment. I felt a pair of somebody eyes burning a whole in my face. I looked at it was Beauty. The light turned green and she sped off. I let Meeka do what she do best until we got to her house. After I dropped her bald headed ass off, I called Beauty. She didn't answer the first 3 times. I called her again and she picked up.

*Phone conversation*

Beauty: Yeah?

Me: Damn, well hello to you t-

Beauty: What you want Royce?

Me: Lemme come over.

Beauty:.......... You good. Stay where you at.

Me: Open the - *dialtone

*End of Conversation*

She opened the door and walked away from it. I walked in. She looked cute as hell. Her hair was in a high bun. She had on a tank with some black yoga pants. Thank God for yoga pants. "Why you so mad at me?" I asked her. "I'm not mad at you Royce. Im really not." she mumbled. "Yes you are, I can tell." I was waiting for her reply. She got up and went to the kitchen and got some chocolate pudding. I follwed her. "Royce, you want some?" she said leaning on the counter. "That's how I can tell you mad at me. Cause when you mad you always say my first name in every damn sentence." I said.

Beauty's POV

"I didn't like how you let Meeka suck your dick and you looked at me and said nothing. It made me hella mad when you stopped talking to me for a whole month. You act like I'm one of the hoes out here in this neighborhood. Its not right. " I seen the anger in his eyes and thats when I just shut up. He just looked at me and I felt tears. I got up and ran to my room and shut the door. I fought back my tears and just turned on some music that'll change my mood. U Should've Known Better came on and I just mouthed the words and stared at my phone. Then the room door flew open. I jumped and turned to see it was RJ dumbass.

"What!? I half screamed at him. He rubbed his face and sat on the little couch at the end of my bed. "I'm sorry okay. I didn't know you liked me that much. If I would've known, I wouldnt have did what I did." He said. I looked in his blue eyes and seen he was honest. I couldn't reply. I just looked down at the floor. He lifted my chin with his index finger and kissed me passionately. "I forgive you" I said between kisses.