Chapter 29

Beauty's POV

I woke up to the sound of people talking around me. Two of those voices sounded familiar. It also sounded like a baby was crying in the far distance. I lifted my head noticing I was tied to a chair. I didn't see anyone. "Oh, you up." I heard Anthony say. He came and touched my face. I moved to the side. "ohhh, somebody wants to play? " He backhanded me. I didn't even cry cause I didn't have the energy. I had blood staining my face and clothes. Anthony kept going on and on about how Me and RJ was disrespectful and how he was gone make us pay. I started to notice that Meeka was here. She was holding Raimond and he started to look more and more like Anthony wack ass. I guess Meeka hoe ass noticed. "This bitch smarter than she look, this baby ain't RJ's boo." She walked over with a crooked smile. "No shit." I squinted my eyes and gave her a dumb look she walked over to me and slapped me. ANTHONY chuckled. "You gone sit and suffer until you die." and with that he got up and left with Meeka. They left me in here with 4 niggas eying me like the last red lobster biscuit at the table.(I know most of y'all been there. That bread FIEEEE ) I need. RJ ASAP.

_____________________

I'm supperrr sorry guys. I've had a busy month. Like my whole lifestyle changed.