Chapter 5

*Thursday* (I'm just gone say how everybody wake up and their POV at school)

Carnell's POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEEEEPPP* I groan and hit the off button. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom and did my hygeine. I went through my closet and found a white v neck, grey sweats, a black pullover jacket that says "Cool Story Bro" and some black Nikes. It was cold this week. I grabbed my phone and keys then went downstairs for breakfast. My momma was standing at the counter eating. " Morning baby" She said between bites. "Morning" I yawned. I went to the stove and there was eggs, bacon, sausage, and grits. I put all that on my plate and sat down. My phone started to ring. It was Jayla. When I read it I got sad and pissed. I grabbed my keys and went to pick her up.

RJ's POV

*RING RING RING RING" I yawned and hit the off button. I got out of bed and did my hygeine. It was cold today so I went in my closet and picked out a plain white shirt, a black hoodie with a gold tiger and my jean vest. Then, I threw on some black jeans and my black and gold Nikes. I walked downstairs and seen Carnell and my momma sitting down talking and eating. "Morning everybody" I groaned. I'm not a morning person. "Mornin" they both said. I smelled food so I went in and fixed me a plate. I sat at the table and we talked. Carnell walked out pissed. I wonder what's up with him. I left not too long after that.

Beauty's POV

How many drinks would it take you to leave with me?
Girl you look good and I got money but I don't wanna waste my time
In the back of mind I'm hoping you would say 2 or 3
You look good we came to party-

I hit ok on my alarm and got up. I went to my bathroom and did my hygeine. I went in my closet and chose a black pullover with pink crosses, pink pants, and my black uggs. I wore my hair curly with a black headband and pink and black bracelets. I walked downstairs and grabbed a apple, my keys, and my galaxy and headed out the door. When I got in the car Jayla sent me a text I read it and my heart dropped. I crunk my car up and drove to school.

When I got there I seen Jay in front of the school, she looked tired. I walked up to her and gave her a hug and walked with her to our secret spot where we talked about things. She looked at me with so much anger and sadness. I just wanted her to tell me what exactly happened.

Jayla's POV

"Tell me exactly what happened." Beauty said. I took a deep breath and I started talking.

*FLASHBACK OF INCIDENT*

I was home watching tv in my room. My so called mother was in the front room when I heard the door slam. "Where is she!?" I heard a deep ass voice yell at her. My mom started crying. I heard a big smack then it was silent. I hid under my bed and tried not to cry. My room door creaked open and I covered my mouth. I seen someones shoes by my face. "Come out, come out wherever you aaareee" He sung. My phone started ringing and he pulled me by my hair. I started screaming for help and he punched me in my face. Then he threw me on the bed and raped me.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

By the time I finished we were both crying. The bell rung and we walked silently to class together. When I sat down by Carnell he wouldn't even look me in the face. I tried talking to him and he ignored me. I even tried to grab his hand and he pushed me off. So I left him alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's a little short. I'll TRY to update more often.

-Kio ♡