Chapter 27

Beauty's POV

RJ took little Raimond home and Carnell took Chanise to the babysitter. They were gonna stay here with me just in case anything happens. Especially anything dealing with Anthony abusive ass. I decided to take a shower before they come back. I walked upstairs to my master bedroom. (A/N its a big condo with stairs. like the movies) I went to the dresser and pulled out some underwear. I grabbed my things and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower waiting for the mirror to fog until I couldn't see myself. When that happened, I got in for almost an hour.I stepped out, dried myself, and put on lotion. I put on my panties and bra and walked into the room. I looked in the pajamas drawer and found black tights, a red tank, and I put on some Minnie Mouse socks. I put my wet hair in a ponytail. I heard a knock at the door so I ran down to get it. I look out the peephole on the door and I see RJ by himself. Where the hell is Nell?

RJ's POV

I knocked on the door waiting for Beauty to open the door. She unlocked it and pulled the door open. She was more beautiful than when I first met her. Her curly hair was up in a pony tail, she had on a red tank top, some black tights that showee how wide her hips was, and some socks on her small little feet. I miss her a lot. I think getting with Meeka was a rebound. I wanna be there for my son but ion know if I should leave her... "Hello? You ain't hear me?? Where Nell at???" She says waving her hands in my face. "Oh Nell at home." I said snapping out of my thoughts. "Oh, well come in." She mumbled stepping out of the way. I walked in and she closed the door. She walked upstairs to her room and closed the door. I just turned the tv and drifted off to sleep 30 minutes later.

*3 Hours Later*

I woke up to a piercing scream. I look at the time 4 a.m. Why would she possibly up? I grabbed my gun and ran up stairs and opened the door. She was gone and the balcony door was open. I walked outside and heard a car drive off.