Chapter 14

RJ's POV

I already know this school year gonna be drama filled. That nigga that sits next to us, his name is Tyreese. His street name Terror. (Corny I Know lol) He tried to kill me once, I know he'll do it again. He might try to get to Beauty too. I have no doubt bout it.

Beauty's POV

Well, in class from the corner of my eye I seen this dude looking in my lap for the past 10 minutes. It's getting aggravating asf so I tapped RJ leg three times. He looked up from his work. "Is there something interesting down there homeboy? " I love my baby, he knew what was up. I looked at him and smiled. "Well yeah, I was thinking, when I could get in yo bitch pants" that boy licked his lips. RJ jumped up but I grabbed his shoulder and pushed him back down. I turned to this creepy ass nigga. "Look, I don't know you and you new and all. How about you switch seats with somebody else before you get the beatdown. MOVE NOW. NIGGA " by this time the class was looking so he got up and moved.

After 2 other classes, Me, Jayla, Carnell, and RJ were walking to lunch. We got in the cafeteria and got in the line. After that we sat down and I really had to go to the bathroom. I hate to use it but I had to. I walked down the halls and it felt like I was being watched. I looked back nobody was there. so, I turned around real slow. I got to the bathroom and used it when I came out somebody pulled me into a cut. I looked up and it was that boy from this morning and two other guys. He made them hold me down. "I told you I was gone get in those pants ma." He smirked at me. I wiggled and kicked but I couldn't get out. He pulled down my pants. "ROOOYYYCCCCCEEEEEEE!"I screamed to the top of my lungs. I got a big slap to the face. "Bitch shut up nobody gonna hear you" I didn't wanna lose my innocence this way. "Bae where you at!" I heard RJ call. "ROYCE! HELP ME NOW!! I'M IN THE CUT!" I kicked and screamed. He came around the corner just in time.

"MAN! What you doing get off her! " He knocked the two dudes out. When they let me go I just slid down the wall and just cried. I looked over and RJ was beating Ty or whatever his name is really bad. When he was finished he picked me up and took me to his car. Through my blurry eyes I seen Carnell put Ty in his car and Jayla drove my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that escalated quickly (⊙·⊙) but just a short little filler. I'm getting writers block again -_-. But...

●What do you think should happen next? Comment.