Chapter 25

Beauty's POV

I pulled up to Nell's house and I seen an unknown car outside. I parked and turned my car off. I seen my arm was blue and purple, so I found a nike jacket on the back seat. I got out and walked to the door and knocked on it.

RJ's POV

"Man, you dumb as hell!" I said laughing at my brother demonstrate how this girl was acting at a party. Then there was a knock at the door. Nell went to go get it. I heard a familiar as voice say "I need to talk to you like now. It's real important. But if you got company I understand. " Whoever it was was crying. "Naw you good." Then they stepped inside. When she looked up my heart stopped. Beauty turned right around "I'll come back later Nell." He frowned. "Hell naw. You crying and upset and shit. Sit down" She walked to the other side of the room and sat down looking at her feet.

Beauty's POV

If I knew RJ was gonna be here, I wouldn't have came.. "So, how you and that nigga of yours going?" He asked me with a little hostility. I ain't answer. "Here we fucking go. You can't talk? He been treating you bad huh?" He let out a evil chuckle. I got up to leave and walked to the front door. He grabbed my arm right were Anthony was squeezing it. I started wincing. RJ ripped the jacket. "Wait, he been beating you?" he had a look of sorrow on his face. "Why you worried now? It was funny when he was treating me bad. Correct?" I looked away from him. "Look at me I'm sorry." He turned around to face me. He has grown up a bit. He's still 6'1". But, he has gotten more muscular. "What are you sorry for? You don't need to be sorry." He brought me in a hug and I just cried my eyes out.

Then, Anthony bust through the door. "SO THIS IS WHAT YOU GOING BACK TO?" He snatched me out the house and threw me in the backseat. I'm scared for my life.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

30 minutes later we got to the house. He dragged me by my arm in the house and up the stairs. He went to the bedroom and locked the door. "SO YOU SNEAKING AROUND WITH ANOTHER NIGGA." He started taking off his belt."YOU FINNA LEARN BITCH!" he started beating me with the belt. I was trying to block the hits. He got tired of that and sat on me with his knees pinning my arms down. He slapped and punched me like I was a man. I couldn't do anything but cry. When he was finished he kicked me out the room. I walked to the other bathroom and looked in the mirror. I had blue and purple bruises everywhere, my skin was red, I had a busted lip, and my eye was swolen. I looked terrible; I felt terrible. I wish I could talk to my mom. But, I lost contact with them. I'm gonna die living in this place with him. I just wanna leave and never come back.

______________________________________________

Did you guys see Insidious Chapter 2? OMG I screamed my lil heart out. I have no voice y'all don't do it to yourself yo. But, fan vote and comment.