Chapter 7

Beauty's POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY! !!!!!" My mom and dad burst into my room. "Thank you" I smiled. They gave me kisses on the cheek and left the room. I got from under the covers and brushed my teeth. I got in the shower for 30 minutes and washed my hair. I got out, and blow dried my hair. I went in the closet and grabbed the bags from the mall.

I took out my bred 11s , camouflage skinnies (they showed off my ass), my black cropped tee, a red necklace, and a black and red beanie that said FVCK (That's why I blow dried my hair). I grabbed a red sweater just in case I got cold. I looked in the mirror and I took a few pics. I walked downstairs and I had hella presents on the dining table. I told my parents I'll check them when I get home from school. I gave them both a kiss and grabbed my galaxy and my keys and headed to school. I was singing all the way there. When I got to school Jayla ran to me and gave me a hug. "Happy birthday boo! You finally legal!!" she yelled. "Thanks" I laughed. This is why I love her like I do.

We walked down the hallway to where we usually hang. I got a lot of happy birthdays and hugs from boys. Most girls was mugging I just smiled at them. When I got to the end of the hall I couldn't believe what I was seeing...

RJ's POV

*Text Convo*

Me: Where the hell she at?!

Twin: She coming your way now.

Me: Whats taking her so long?

Twin: Stop asking all them damn questions! Look up in 3, 2, 1.

*End of Convo*

I seen her and all i could say was wow. A nigga wanted her right then and there on the floor... Lemme control my self. "Happy Birthday. " I smiled. She blushed and said thank you. I gave her a card, 8 balloons, and three gift bags. "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CARRY ALL OF THIS! !" She just had to be ghetto for the moment.

Beauty's POV

This is the best birthday I ever had. "I gotchu ma." He licked his lips. I was gonna go crazy. We were matching and everything. I gave him a hug and a kiss even though we don't date. I had a big ass smile on my face the whole school day. I took pictures with my closest friends... and I took a special one with RJ. He's really special. Idk why... but I like him. Im not supposed to but I do.