Chapter 26

Beauty's POV

I woke up at 12 p.m. I tried to sit up but I was sore and in pain. I eased up slowly and softly walked downstairs to get some breakfast started. I just don't wanna get beat. I took fried bacon, made, eggs, and pancakes. He walked down right when I finished. "Hey baby. " He came and hugged me from behind. "Hey." I cringed at the pain. He sat at the table waiting for me. I fixed everything just perfect in fear of getting hit. I've never lived in fear of someone before. After he ate he left. I went upstairs and did my hygiene. I put on some shorts and a tee shirt. I packed up everything and left. I went to my house packed everything and went to my dad's condo. I got all his other cars moved here. I texted RJ and Carnell so they would know where I was.

3 hours later they came to visit. I didn't put on makeup or anything. I opened the door and when they seen me. Nell face turned red and RJ eyes turned black. They had Chanise and another baby. I let them in and told them detail by detail. They wanted to go after him. I told them about his friends who are brutal killers. They ain't care. "So, is this your baby?" I looked at the baby asking RJ. The baby didn't look like him but somebody familiar. "Yeah. Wanna hold him?" I nodded and reach for him. "Hi baby, you're so adorable. You gonna be a little heart breaker. What's your name?" He started giggling and I looked at RJ. He had a longing look in his eyes. "Uh. H-His name is Raimond Darell James." He said stuttering. "What's wrong?" I said not taking my eyes off this baby. I'm tryna figure out who his momma is. "Nothing. I just thought that you would be the mommy and not Meeka." Wait. Hold up. Press rewind. Play it again. Pause. "Meeka is your baby momma? That's why he look so familiar. " I smile and continue to play with Raimond adorable self. RJ looked at me funny and started playing on his phone.

I handed Raimond to Nell and Chanise wobbled over to me. I picked her up. "Hey goddy baby. I missed you. " She started giggling and waving her hands around. There was a knock at the door. Carnell went to open it. When he opened it his jaw tightened. I sat Chanise on the couch and walked to the door. It was Anthony. "So you move out! See this is why I can't stand you bitch!" When he said bitch, RJ intervened. With Raimond in one hand he knocked Anthony out. There's gonna be some major problems.

___________________________________________

Just doing some fast updates.