Chapter 33

RJ's POV

I woke up to my phone buzzing. It was a text from one of the niggas that work for me.

Dre: Aye, come to the warehouse ASAP. The one on WJS.

To Dre: Iight give me 45

Dre: Iight bet.

I slipped away from Beauty softly so I wouldn't wake her up. When I got up, she started shuffling around and tossing and turning. I guess this really traumatized her. I put the pillow in her arms and she calmed down a lil bit. I got in the shower for 20 minutes. I got out and did my hygiene. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to my closet. I picked out a black shirt that said "DOPE" , red cargo pants, The black and white 10's, and a red bulls snapback. I put on my clothes and walked out the closet. I gave Beauty a kiss on the forehead, grabbed my phone and car keys, and walked downstairs. I came down expecting breakfast. I need to visit my momma. I walked out to the front door to the black and red lambo. 15 minutes later I got to the warehouse on West Johnson Street. I showed up to the door and my big dog Teddy opened the door. I walked the door and seen Dre. He came up to me. "Aye, we got a surprise for you." He smirked and led me to the basement. We walked down the hallway through the door, down the stairs, turned into the left hallway, through the metal door, through another steel door into a big room. I walked in and Meeka was in the chair (Anthony died in the explosion).

Beauty's POV

I woke up at 2:00. RJ wasn't there, so he must've went to handle business somewhere. I got up and went to the shower. I turned it on and started taking off my clothes. The bruises, cuts, and welts was still there. I stepped in the shower, and I felt the stinging instantly. I toughened up and washed up.I did my hygiene, then I stepped out with a towel wrapped around me. I put my clothes in the dirty hamper and walked out the bathroom. RJ was standing infront of me. My heart almost stopped. He started laughing like shit was funny. "Don't be laughing, I almost had a heart attack." I said walking to the closet to get some clothes. "It is funny. Very... Funny" He grabbed me from behind and closed the closet door behind him. He turned me to face him. "Ion ever wanna lose you again." He said inches away from my face, I looked down still holding my towel. 'Well, I don't know how to reply to that." I said looking at my toes. He lifted my chin. "I'll reply for you." He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately." Being shocked I let go of my towel and kissed him back. " He lifted me up and put me on the counter sitting in the middle of the closet. (They got a big closet y'all). I had to stop him, I wasn't completely ready to do that. Not after what happened in the past week. "Wait, wait. Are you sure? You not obligated to do this to make up for anything. Plus, I don't even think I'm ready." I said honestly. "He stopped. "I respect your wishes. I know ion have to do it but I want to. I can wait though." He gave me a peck and walked out the closet. I continued looking for clothes. I put on a black crop top with white crosses, a pair of yellow high waisted pants with silver buttons, and my black and white 10's. RJ must've bought them. I walked out the closet to the bathroom and started to fix my hair. I put my hair in a high bun with a chinese bang to cover some of my scars. I put on a little foundation too. I Found some big black cross earrings and put them on. I walked out the bathroom and started to go downstairs. I seen RJ sitting on the couch looking at an album. I walked and sat next to him. It was pictures of Raimond, and RJ had tears sliding down his face.

___________________________________________________________

WOOSH! I'm tired y'all Thursday had me crazy sleepy. I wa too turnt. Friday I had a whole bunch of stuff to do. So I took today to write for you guys. I will probably update later. I'm just so tired..

I got some questions.

1. What you think they did with Meeka?

2.Should RJ and Beauty get back together?

3.Im debating whether or not they should have kids.. If soo, How many??

4. What drama you think will be coming next?

5.Why RJ crying though?

6. Can y'all follow me on IG? I will def. follow back I always doo. 1064=1064. Anyways its @_UnexpectedKing (1 underscore, not 2 or 3. Just 1 ^.^)