Chapter 22

Beauty's POV

After about 4 hours of a nap, I woke up. When I looked where Chanise was laying, she wasn't there. I got sick to my stomach. I search the living room, kitchen, my parents room, my bathroom, and I walked to my room. I cracked the door and peeped in. RJ was playing with Chanise. "You Uncle favorite little neice. But, what do you think I should tell your godmommy. I'm scared to tell her." Chanise giggled. I wonder what he's talking about. I just hope it's not bad. I opened the door all the way. "Hey." I said quietly. He didn't say anything back. I was getting aggravated.

RJ's POV

"Okay, fine. You don't wanna talk we don't have to talk." She said tapping her foot. "Just don't ask me for anything. I feel like you ont want me anymore cause I'm getting old to you. But when you find me talking to another person it'll be okay right? You really tripping. I just want a yes or no from you. Were you with me just to fuck?" She looked in my eyes for an answer. It was then that I had to tell her the truth. "No. I think I got somebody pregnant." She just glared at me and nodded her head. "You go stay with her then. When I get back I want you gone." She grabbed Chanise, her phone, keys, purse, baby bag and left.

After Beauty got up and went to take a shower,  I got a text from Meeka. She said she was pregnant with my baby. I didn't believe her until I thought about it. But we gone have to get a DNA test.

I started to get my shit. I shouldn't have taken her for granted.
_____________________________________________

Well there it is. Fan, vote, comment. Comment, vote, fan.