Chapter 45

Beauty's POV

I woke up and called the nurse for the discharge papers. I'm ready to leave this boring place. She walked in with the papers and I signed what I was supposed to. But, I had to wait for RJ to bring me the car seat since he didn't go last night when I told him to.

25 minutes later he came back with the car seat and a change of clothes for me and they wheeled me outside. I got up and we walked to the car. He installed Tre's car seat and I buckled him in. But, something was off with him; he wasn't joking, he didn't seem happy to be taking his son home, and he looked worn out. I grabbed his free hand and intertwined my fingers with his. He didn't take his eyes off the road. I closed my eyes and relaxed until we got home. I grabbed all the balloons and flowers and walked to the front door. I unlocked it and let the balloons flow freely around the house. I put all the flower vases on the table and RJ took Tremaine up there with him. "Beauty." He yelled down the stairs. I walked up to the room and came in the bathroom. "Wassup." Hold him for me I gotta take a shower. He handed him to me and walked in the bathroom then shut the door. I sat back on the headboard and turned on the TV. I cooed with Tre and kissed his forehead every once in a while. He started to cry so I walked downstairs and got one of his newborn bottles from the hospital and gave it to him. I walked back upstairs and got back in the bed with him. I watched TV until he finished. When he did, I burped him and held him in my arms. He looked at me with those big blue eyes and smiled with nothing but gums. That made my day to know that I was making him happy. The water from the shower cut off and 5 minutes later RJ came out with the towel around his waist. He walked into the closet and came out with a pair of boxers, red basketball shorts, and some socks. He sat next to me and took the remote from me and turned to a sports channel. I gave him Tre without a word and got up to take my shower. I walked in the bathroom and closed the door and locked it. I made the water hot enough for the mirrors to steam fast. I took my clothes off and stepped in the shower.

30 minutes later, I stepped out the shower feeling relaxed. I dried off, put on lotion, and put on my undergarments. I walked out the bathroom with a robe on and stepped into the closet. I picked out a pair of black basketball shorts, and a white tank top. I walked back out the closet to find RJ sleep with a sleeping Tremaine on his chest. I put on my socks and walked around to get Tre so I could put him in his crib. My hand was 2 inches from Tre's body and RJ hand reached up and grabbed it fast. "Ouch. What the hell is wrong with you. " I semi yelled. "Look we got something we need to talk about." He looked at me with sadness and seriousness in his face. "Hold on." I said while picking up Tre and putting him in the smaller crib next to us. RJ sat up on the bed with his back on the headboard. I came up and straddled him. "What did you want to tell me?" I ask with his face in my hands. "Imma need you and him to move out and find a place." I put my hands down and stared at him in shock. "What? Why?" I asked with tears welling up. "You just have to go, it's not safe for you or him." He rubbed his face with his hand. "So it's safer for us to be by ourselves? Okay. I COMPLETELY understand. " I got up and started packing my things. Within 3 hours everything was packed and my nose was sore from sniffling and my eyes red and puffy from crying. I grabbed Tre and put him in his carrier. I grabbed all our bags and put them in the car. I came back to get Tre. "Tre say bye to daddy cause I don't think you'll be seeing him anytime soon." I grabbed the carrier and walked on the porch. RJ was standing in the door. I threw him the house key. "Bye Royce. See you around. Be safe." I left with a face that was flooded with tears. I put Tre in the backseat carefully and proceeded to get in my car. I backed out of the driveway and left not knowing where to go. I was now a heart broken girl with a newborn, with no defined place to go.

_______________________________

Sad ending huh?

But don't worry theres a sequel.

It'll be more drama, more laughs, more tears.

I hope y'all will like it as much as this one.