Chapter 44

Beauty's POV (4 hours later)

"On the count of three, I want you to push." The doctor looked up at me and I looked at RJ. I looked back at her and nodded. "Okay 1, 2, 3, push." I pushed as hard as I can and it felt like my guts were coming out. "I see a head." She looked up and smiled at me. RJ walked to the end to see and his face contorted in disgust. He walked back fast and I grabbed his wrist. "Push again honey in 1, 2, 3." I pushed again on three. "One more time. " She counted to three again. I pushed and a relief came. They announced it was a healthy boy and RJ cut the umbilical cord. They cleaned him up and gave him to me. I looked down at him in my arms and he was beautiful. He had eyes just like his daddy but he was my skin color. "You wanna hold him?" I looked at RJ laid back in the seat. "Nah, he too small. And I don't know how to hold him." He shook his head. "Come here." I nodded. He pushed himself up and walked to me. "Now sit next to me." I scooted over. He sat next to me. I put the baby in his arms. "Make sure you hold his head up a lil bit." I smiled fixing his arms. It was quiet for a little bit. Then out of nowhere he looked at me and said, "This is the best present I've ever gotten." And he passionately kissed me. The door opened and Nell walked in with Chanise, my mom and dad, their mom and Araela. "Y'all don't need to be making no more babies already. " RJ momma joked. I instantly blushed.

The nurse came in. "Hey mommy and daddy. What would you like to name your baby boy?" I looked at him for confirmation and he nodded his head. "Tremaine Royce James." I smiled at her. She asked me to spell it and I did just that. "Are you planning to breastfeed or give him the bottle?" She pulled out the clipboard. I definitely didn't know the answer to that. I looked at my mom and Tina (Twins momma). They looked at each other and turned to the nurse, "Bottle. " They said at the same time. She wrote everything down and left the room.

Araela's POV

I wanted to be happy for Beauty and my brother but I was still upset and heated. My nephew is going to be a heart breaker I just know it. But, Tina being in my presence just fucked up my mood. I can tell Beauty was feeling a little upset that I was quiet. She looked at me and I caught her gaze, she called me over to her side of the bed with her finger. I walked over to her and she pulled me down to her level. "Go ahead and go home and calm down. Just call me when you make it okay?" She whispered in my ear and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I said my goodbyes and walked out the hospital to my car. I pulled out and headed home.

RJ's POV

At 7 everybody had came and left. There were balloons, cards, presents, and flowers flooding the room. "Bae. Can you go get Tre's baby bag for me? It's right by the door. Please be careful." She yawned and put Tre in the little crib by the bed. I walked out and walked through the double doors to the elevator. I walked in and went to the first floor. I walked out the door and to the white Benz we rode here in. I walked up to my door and it was a yellow note on the door. "We haven't forgotten about Beauty and Lil Tre." I took it off the door, locked my door, and ran full speed back to the hospital room. When I got there everything was fine with the both of them. I sat in the chair and texted Carnell to let him know wassup. The first day in this world and my son facing danger cause of me.

__________________________________

Short. But what y'all think?