Chapter 39

Beauty's POV

We walked out the room to the lobby. RJ walked me to my truck. "Thank you for coming. I thought you wasn't gonna come." I told him truthfully. He smiled. "Why?" He opened the door for me. I stepped in and put on my shades. "Cause you haven't been too dependable lately. I need you to step your game up yo. I'm not trying to make you feel bad. But, I just want you to realize, you only got 4 months to get it together. " He looked at me and nodded. "How about I start tomorrow, we'll go to the beach. Me, you, Chanise, Carnell, and some of our friends? I'll pick you up." He looked in my eyes. "I don't know about-". "Please?" He cut me off. His blue eyes caught my hazel ones and I couldn't help but say yes. "Okay. I'll go. But don't bring no friends that's gone stress me out." I kissed his forehead. "Bye RJ." I said cranking the car up. He went to that pretty white Audi. I shook my head and backed out. I went straight to the mall and went to Carters. I bought 200 dollars worth of baby clothes. I was gonna start working on the nursery later on in my condo. I left there and went home to rest myself.

RJ's POV

I went to the trap house. I parked in the back and did the special knock on the door. My homeboy Teddy opened the door. "Wassup Teddy." I clapped him up. "Nun much boss. You?" He nodded. "Nothing but dealing with bm" He laughed. "She crazy or you just dealing with appointments and shit?" I chuckled. "The second one. I been stopped with them crazies." He nodded and I walked to my office. "Aye boss." I looked up and Tez and Dre was walking in. "Wassup." I nodded rolling a blunt. "Bo and his crew got a plan for bm." They sat in front of me. I took the blunt from my mouth."What's the plan?" I sat up getting mad. Tez must've noticed. "Iight, they plan on kidnapping her next Saturday night for a ransom; then depending on how long you take, ain't no telling what they gone do to her." Tez said sparing me the questions. "Iight we gone keep our eyes on her." I said excusing them from my office.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I left the traphouse with some clothes and went straight to Beauty's house.

Beauty's POV

I was laying on the couch watching Martin reruns. Somebody started knocking. I got up and walked to the door. "Who is it?" I looked in the peephole. "It's RJ ma, open up." What the hell is he doing here? I opened the door and stepped to the side. He walked in and sat on the couch with his head in his hands. "What happened? What's wrong?" I sat next to him. He looked up. "I'm staying with you for a while. Somebody tryna kidnap you." I started panicking. "Wait, why? What did I do Royce?". "Look you didn't do anything. They want money." He started pacing. "I don't wanna stress myself. I'm going to bed Royce, bye." I got up and walked upstairs to my room. If it's not one thing, it's the next. I drifted off to sleep hoping I would be fine when I wake up in the morning.

*

*

*

*

I woke up to go pee. See, I hate this. It's 3 in the morning. I got up and RJ arms tightened around me. "Move, I need to go to the bathroom." I moved his arms. "Ok." He said and rolled over. When I finished I cut off the light and got back in the bed. "RJ?" I turned to face him. "You not mad at me no more?" he opened his eyes. "No, but why you in my bed instead of the other room?" I mushed his face. "Cause, I don't want what happened last time to happen this go around. And you always playing it's 3 in the damn morning." He said with a chuckle. "I don't care that it's 3 in the morning. And I like to play. " I mushed his face again. He turned me over so that he was on top of me. "Ooh yo breath boy." I put my hand over his mouth. He pinned my hands down and kissed me. I went crazy on the inside. He left the kiss. "Oh, but you was loving that kiss though." He moved laughing. "Awe, I guess you think you cute or whatever." I turned over and once it got quiet I knocked out.

______________________________________