Chapter 30

RJ's POV

It's now 12 a.m. I got up and. took a short shower. I put on my black tee, black trues, and my black Tim's. I grabbed my wallet, gun, and keys and headed out the door. I hopped in the black lambo and headed to the warehouse. OMW there I called Meeka to check on the baby and tell her I'll be home late. I called and she wasn't answering. So I made a u-turn and headed to her house.

20 minutes later I pulled up and her car wasn't outside. Where tf she went with my son at this time? I backed out and rushed to the warehouse.

*

*

*

*

*
1 week later
Beauty's POV

It's been a week and I hate it here. They do let me shower, but Anthony has to watch me to make sure I don't try anything. They give me clothes. I haven't really eaten as much. They moved me from a chair to a bed. I'm all chained and locked up. "Get yo ass up! " Anthony says while yanking me up by my arms. I screamed in pain. "I got something I need you to do." Anthony smiled. "What is it?" I say rubbing my arm to ease the pain. He unlocked the chain and dragged me across the floor making my already bruised skin hurt. "Get up!" He yanked me by my hair. With tears in my eyes, I got up. Through my blurry eyes, I seen him in front of me with a leather belt. I was gonna die today.

____________________________