Chapter 34

Beauty's POV

"It's gonna be alright. He's in a much better place. He's not in the middle of all this drama anymore. I rather him be with God than here with us. It's much safer." I sat down hugging him. "I know but, I actually wished he was mine. I want him here." He said sobbing. I never seen him cry before. I let him go and wiped his face. He angrily got up and left the house. I guess I'm staying in today. I walked upstairs and into the room. I found some grey sweats and a wife beater. I took my clothes off and put that on. I went to the kitchen and fixed me some Lime & Salt popcorn (OMG its awesome. It's the brand with the old white man smiling.). I walked back upstairs with the big bowl, turned on the tv, and started watching movies.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

It was 2 in the morning, and RJ was just coming in. His eyes were bloodshot red and he had tear stains on his face. He walked his ass right pass me and went to shower. I wasn't going to stress it because he was grieving. 30 minutes later, he came out the shower with a towel loosely wrapped around his waist. I kinda wanted to make him lose his grip on it. But, I left him alone cause he looked like he wanted to kill.

He came out the closet with some Polo boxers on and laid in the bed. "I'm going back to my room. Goodnight. " I said clearing my throat and getting out his bed. "No, please. I need you." He said facing the other way. I laid back down and he turned to face me." I'm sorry for making it seem like it was your fault. But, I need you. A lot. The way you protected Raimond while all that shooting was going on showed me how important you are. I miss you. I miss us. I want you back honestly, I don't care what I have to do to have you back. As long as you're my reward. " He pulled me closer. "You don't have to do anything. You've already won me." I smiled. He smiled back and kissed me. I kissed him back. He bit my lip for entrance and I let him in. He rolled me on my back still kissing me. "Can I?" I nodded my head. "He smiled and pecked me on the lips. He pulled my pants down and my shirt over my head. He unhooked my bra and I immediately covered myself because of the scars I had. He moved my hands. "Don't cover yourself ma, you're beautiful. " I nodded my head as he continued...

*

*

*

*
Narrator Pov (its easier)

She started to wince and whimper as he pushed himself into her. She tightened her grip on his arms while he kissed her to keep her from making too much noise. As he kept going her whimpers changed into moans, showing the pain had left.

*

*

*

*

They fell asleep wrapped in each others arms.

______________________________________
I know it's a sucky ending to this chapter. I can only get better so give me some time. The next chapter should come tomorrow.