Chapter 31

RJ's POV

I found out where Anthony and his niggas got Beauty. Meeka ass can't keep a secret for nothing. We all got strapped and said a quick prayer. We jumped in our cars and headed to Anthony and his wack ass crew warehouse.

*30 minutes later*

We pulled up and got out. All I heard was screaming and a baby crying. What the hell?

Beauty's POV (Starting from her last POV)

When I looked up with tears, Anthony grinned and walked closer to me. He grabbed my chin roughly and started talking. "Here's my payback for you disrespecting me and my girl. I'm waiting for your little boyfriend and his brother to come. I'll kill them. Then I'll kill you. He smiled and pushed me into the wall. I started screaming. He smacked me across the face with the belt. I let out a piercing scream and Raimond started crying. He punched me in the stomach and I bent over in pain. I heard a big boom and a whole bunch of shots being fired. Anthony picked me up and ran me to Raimond's room to keep him quiet. I walked to his crib and picked him up. I started to rock him. I sat in the closet and closed it. Through all the gunshots and screams and yells I just sung to him.

Gotta change this answering machine, now that I'm alone.
Cause right now it says that we, can't come to this phone.
And I know it makes no sense, since you walked out the door.
But it's the only way I here your voice say more.

(It's ridiculous) It's been months for some reason
I just (can't get over us) and I'm stronger than this.
Enough is enough, no more walking around with my head down.
I'm so over being blue, crying over you.

And I'm so sick of love songs, so tired of tears.
So done with wishing you were still here.
Said I'm so sick of love songs. So sad and slow.
So why can't I turn off this radio.

By the time he was sound asleep. RJ bust in the door. "Come on now! " I got up and put Raimond in his crib for Meeka to get him.

__________________________________

Short chapter.