Chapter 6

*Lunch*

Carnell's POV.

"Carnell! " Beauty called after me. "If you're looking for RJ he's going somewhere for lunch." I said. "No no no... I'm here to ask you why you not talking to my Bestfriend. She's feeling unwanted now." She looked down. " I wasn't mad at Jayla. I just couldn't deal with the fact that I wasn't there for her when this happened. Every time I look at her it hurts. " I told her truthfully. "I understand how you feel. But, don't you think that she needs you the MOST at this time in her life? All you doing is making her even sadder. You need to fix that shit fast." She said In a stern but sincere voice. She looked over at the bench and I looked to see that she was looking at Jayla sitting with her face in her hands. I went and sat next to her.

Beauty's POV

I had to fix that fast and tell him how it is. I went and got in my car and went to McDonald's. When I got there, I seen RJ and his friends. I kept walking cause I didn't want to interrupt. "Hi, Welcome to McDonald's can I take your order? " This fine boy said to me. He was a little taller than me and was carmel skinned. He had a lot of tattoos. "Uhh, can I have a quater pounder, medium fries, and a large strawberry banana smoothie?" I said a little hesitant. "That'll be $5.49 " He winked at me. I reached in my purse for a 10 when RJ wrapped his arms around me and paid. "Thank You" I said a little shocked. "You're welcome." He leaned in and kissed me. I started blushing. The dude handed me my food. He looked mad as hell. I could only laugh.

RJ's POV

I seen him looking at her with lust. Nigga know I already don't like him. He tried to kill me last year. I need to talk to her.... I'll just wait until tomorrow. .. It's gone be her birthday any fucking way.

*Skip to the end of the day*

Beauty's POV

After school I stopped to the mall to get an outfit to wear to school. I went to Footlocker and got the bred 11's. Now to go and find some nice clothes. I walked out, got in the car and drove home. When I got upstairs I took my clothes off and got in the shower for 30 minutes. I put on pink underwear set and my pink shorts. I turned the lights off and drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick Chapter.