Chapter 40

Beauty's POV

I woke up at 10 in the morning. RJ was still sleep. I got up out the bed and went to the bathroom. After I finished, I brushed my teeth, then I turned on the shower and took off my pajamas. I waited for the mirrors to fog up and I stepped in. I grabbed my Dove body wash and started cleansing myself. I heard the bathroom open and close and then I heard RJ urinate. I started to go for a second wash and my shower curtain was pushed back. I covered my body out of reflex. "Morning Ma. Why you covering yourself? Don't forget we got to go to the beach today." He said while moving my arms. "Okay. But you couldn't wait to tell me that when I got out?" I said rinsing off and splashing water on him. "Cause I ain't seen you naked since *cough cough*." He started laughing. I turned off the water and stepped out. "Whatever." I started drying myself. I put on some lotion and put on my white and gold polka dot bathing suit. I walked out the bathroom to the bedroom. "Aye, Beauty. Lemme talk to you." RJ sat on the bed. "Wassup?" I stood in front of him. "Are you mine again?" He pulled me close and kissed my stomach. "Well, I don't know. I need to think." He looked up at me and back to my stomach. "Homeboy yo mama trippin. Tell her to tighten up." He chuckled and looked back at me. Once he said that my baby started kicking. "You see what you did? Now this baby turning flips. But, yes I'm yours." I said. This little boy stopped kicking once I said yes. These two are gonna kill me later down the line. RJ stood up, kissed me on the lips and walked to bathroom to get ready. I walked in the closet and found a pretty turquoise short sundress just to use as a cover. I packed a bag for me and RJ with towels, sunscreen, a extra dress for me ,and a extra shirt and pair of shorts for him. I put on some gold sandals and went downstairs. It was now 11:30 so there was no time to cook. I took out some fruit, some frosted flakes, and milk. I fixed two bowls of cereal, and I put the little Publix fruit bowl in between our cereal bowls. I started eating some cereal and RJ came downstairs with his basketball shorts and a simple tee. He sat next to me and we ate. "Alright lets go cause we already late it's 12." I said getting up and putting the bowls in the sink and the milk in the fridge. I grabbed the beach bag and RJ grabbed the keys. Lord, I hope this day goes good.

We pulled up to the beach and RJ found a parking space. He parked, turned the truck off, and stepped out. He came around to help my big self out. I closed the door and grabbed RJ's hand. We started walking towards a group of people and I heard my song playing.

I love when you pullin up in your Jeep

Bumping all your beats

J's on with your shades on

Just to bring me something to eat

You the man up in these streets

But when it comes to my heart

That don't mean a thing no oh

Baby hop in my ride

Ooh it's hot as hell outside

Got the top down

With your doors closed

With my hand up on your thigh

Drive slow ooh

Take your time

Every little thing you do

Got me feeling some time of way

When you give me that thunder

You make my summer rain

(Oh-oh-oh oh oh )

(Oh-oh-oh oh oh )

Everyday everyday

And it won't stop

Boom Boom Boom

Boom Boom Boom

With every single part of me

My love for you is constantly

Forever and ever on repeat, repeat

And it won't stop

Boom Boom Boom

We walked up and I seen Chanise running up to me with her little one piece on. I picked her up, gave her a kiss on the cheek and put her back down. "Hey Beauty." Carnell came up to me with a girl on his back. They looked like they were having fun. "Hey Nell." I smiled and waved. "Hey Beauty, I heard so much about you from Carnell." The girl jumped off of his back. She was my height, she was slim-thick (For those who don't know, You skinny in the front but that ass fat ;*. ), she was red, and she had hazel eyes. "Hey, I flashed a smile." I looked at Carnell like, 'Who is this girl that know so much about me?'. She must've seen it. "I'm Araela. Their older sister." She said smiling. I smiled back for real this time. "I didn't know they had a sister. You look younger than they do." I looked at RJ. She laughed and pointed at my belly. "Is this my little neice or nephew growing in there?" I smiled. "It's your nephew." She gasped and walked towards me. "Oh my! Can I?" I nodded my head and she came over and rubbed my stomach. She grabbed my hand and introduced me to her friends who mugged me like hell, I'm guessing they were jealous. Then, I got introduced to the twins' friends. One of them being RJ's ex. It's going to be a long day.

RJ's POV

I walked to the car to get some snacks for Beauty. I grabbed a bag and closed the trunk. I turned around and Trinity was standing there. Trinity's my ex. We were together for 3 months. We ain't last cause she couldn't be monogamous, she wanted every human that would pleasure her - boys and girls. Nothing but a dirty thot. "What you want Trinity?" I said with more annoyance than I meant to. "I just wana talk to you." She pressed her body against mine. "Nah! Move yo dirty ass out my way." I pushed her to the side. "Nope. I want you NOW and I'm gonna have you now." She put her hands in my pants. I moved her hands and pushed her away. "Look, I don't want you. Find a nigga that like hoes like you. I ain't one of them." I walked off to go find Beauty.

I walked back to the sand to find her standing knee-high water. She was standing out by herself like she was thinking. I took off my slides, shirt, and socks, dropped the bag, and walked in the water and grabbed her waist. "What you thinking bout ma?" I said with my chin in the crook of her neck. "I'm thinking on a name really." I felt her smile. "What you got in mind?" I turned her around to face me. She looked up at me with her hands on the back of my neck. "Tremaine Royce?" She leaned into me and laid her head on my chest. " I like it, it's different." I told her truthfully and kissed her forehead. "Bae, I'm ready to go home. Right after I get your sister number." I chuckled and grabbed her hand and we walked out the water. She went to my Araela, got her number and we got our towels and walked to the beach house. We dried off and changed our clothes. We left there and and got in the car and headed home.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I will start the next chapter. But what y'all thinking about some stuff that happened?

Should RJ and Beauty stay together for good?

Will Araela and Beauty stay cool?