Chapter 20

Guys please read GOTTA HAVE SPIRIT. You should like it.

RJ's POV

I woke up this morning with Beauty wrapped around me naked. I got up slowly and took my shower. 30 minutes later I got out and brushed my teeth. I put on some boxers and gym shorts grabbed a pair of socks and headed downstairs. I guess I can make her breakfast. I at least owe her that.. 15 minutes later I bought upstairs some food. She was still sleeping. So I decided to surprise her. I put the tray on the nightstand and sat next to her on the bed. I started to sing to her.

All along it was a fever
A cold sweat, hot headed believer

I threw my hands in the air and said show me somethin
He said if you dare come a little closer

Round and around and around and around we go
Oh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know

*(She woke up and started singing)*

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you and it takes me all the way
I want you to stayyyy.

Beauty's POV

I woke up to this nigga singing to me.. I woke up and started with him.. When we finished he goes "Ooohhhh MORNING BREATH!" And covers his nose. I punched him in his chest and looked to see some burnt bacon and hard eggs. Oh Lord. "I see you TRIED to make breakfast. You burnt it but we can just go to Ihop. " He looked at me crazy and left the room. I went to the bathroom to shower. after 30 minutes I got out. I did my hygiene and walked to the closet. I picked out a white crop top, a long yellow skirt and, some black sandals. I put my curly hair to the side and put in my silver cuff earring, and my tennis bracelet. I walked downstairs to see RJ in a turquoise Polo, khaki cargo pants, and his weatherman foams. "Ready to go?" He kinda looked at me sideways. What's wrong... "Yeah." He walked out the door and I followed behind him. Ion have time for this shitttttt.

*

*

*

*

*

*

It's now 3 and he still not talking. I'm starting to feel like now that he has gotten what he wanted he don't wanna deal with me no more...