Chapter 24

9 Months Later

RJ's POV

It turns out that Meeka is now my baby momma. She gave birth to Raimond Darell James on April 14th. He's been home for a week. The last time I seen Beauty was the night she walked away from me. Even though she still visits Carnell and Chanise. She's always leaving before I get there or coming after I left. I miss her but I know she don't miss me. I heard she was going with that Anthony nigga for bout a month. Fuck them. "Baby! Get lil man for me. I gotta take a shower!" Meeka yelled from upstairs. I ran upstairs and grabbed him from her. I sat on the bed and watched tv. She walked in the bathroom and cut the shower on. A hour later she got out. She came out with her pajamas on. I handed him to her and walked downstairs. Imma go chill with my brother for a while.

Beauty's POV

I haven't talked to RJ in like 9 or 10 months. I been avoiding his dumbass for a reason. I turned 19 and I had a ball. But I've been dating Anthony for about a month. Remember him from the beach? Yeah. I HATE him. He's just ugh. But, I'm hoping I could get out of this. "Beauty! Come here real quick!" He yelled from the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen. "Yes?" I smiled and sat in front of him. "I'm hungry." I looked at him crazy. "Why you just ain't make nothing?" I asked. "Because, I want you to cook." He said with a duh tone. "I'm not finna cook. You can take yo hungry ass to McDonald's" I started to walk away. He grabbed my arm and snatched me back. "Bitch, cook me something.or else." He growled at me. "Let me go." I whimpered. He wasn't giving it up. He just squeezed harder and harder. "Okay, fine." I gave in. He pushed me to the floor and walked out. Oh Lord what am I gonna do... I got up and made steak and mashed potatoes. I made him a plate and took it to him upstairs. I grabbed my keys and went to Carnell's house to talk to him. I need advice quick.

___________________________________________________________