Chapter 32

Beauty's POV

Once I put Raimond down safely, RJ grabbed me and put me on his shoulder and ran out the room. I heard a ticking sound. "Oh shit!" I heard RJ scream. "RJ, what's that!?" I patted him on his back. "It's a bomb we gotta go." He said still running. I jumped down and started to run to the baby, he grabbed me tight and ran out the door. Right when we got outside I heard a boom. He put me in the car and I just started to scream and cry.

RJ'S POV

I knew she was attached to Raimond. I could just tell by the way she looked at him. I was attached to him until I found out he was Anthony's. I know it's not right but if I could've I would've saved him. I just hope Meeka rots in hell.

40 minutes later we got to my condo and my baby was sleep. I got out, handed valet the keys and picked her up bridal style out the car. I walked to the elevator with people watching us cause we were bloody. I got to the top floor and opened the door. I stepped in and kicked the door closed. I took her to the bathroom and started some warm bath water for her. I started stripping her clothes to take her a bath. As I pulled her shirt and pants off, I seen all the cuts and bruises. They were purple and blue. I started getting angry all over. Anthony and Meeka gone pay for this. I took of her bra and panties, gently picked her up and placed her in the tub. I took my shoes and socks off, rolled my pants, and stepped in. I grabbed a washcloth and put body wash on it. I washed her softly so I wouldn't hurt her. When I finished, I took her out and drained the water. I grabbed a towel and dried her off. I lotioned her up, and found some new boxers and a T-shirt. I laid her in my bed and went to take my own shower.

* 5 Hours Later *

"Royce? " I heard Beauty knock on the door. It sounded like she was crying. I sat up and turned on the light. "Wassup? " She walked in playing with her fingers. "I can't sleep. " She had tears coming down her face. I scooted over and let her lay next to me. I turned on my side and she scooted closer. I put my arm over her and we fell asleep.