Chapter 10

*The Next Day*

Beauty's POV

I woke up and stretched. I looked at the clock and its 2:30... Damn, did I actually sleep that long? I grabbed my galaxy off the counter and I had 8 messages and 6 missed calls.. 2 from Jayla, 2 from Carnell, 2 from RJ and 2 from a restricted number. I read Jay, Carnell, and My bae's messages and replied. I opened the restricted messages and got pissed off when I seen the first three words.

*Message Conversation*

Restricted: Look here BITCH. Brek up with my man now or suffah the damn consequinces later. I'm giving you a hedstart now or yu will get hurt.

Restricted: I don't like yu... Either yu leave him alone... wit yo stank ratchet lookin ass or I will have you're head!

*End of Message Conversation*

Who ever the fuck that was need to learn how to spell and speak proper grammar... wtf.. lemme just chill out and go on with my life. I rolled out the bed and went to take a 30 minute shower. I brushed my teeth and put on lotion. I wrapped myself in a towel and looked in the drawer and pulled out a black underwear set. I flattened my hair bone straight with a flipped bang. I looked in my closet and found my bred 11s. Then I got a black cropped tee, camo skinnies cuffed at the bottom and a red and black skullie. I put on the diamond studs my mom brought me.. I grabbed my phone and put on a Miami Heat case. I gotta match EVERYTHING. I grabbed my keys and wallet and walked downstairs.

"Well, goodafternoon sleepyhead" my parents said at the same time. I swear they be planning that. I smiled and said good morning and gave them a kiss. I told them I'll be back later and I walked to my Range. I hopped in and put in a cd that got mixed songs. (Im a fan of homemade cds lol) This one was from old rappers like Tupac, Ice Cube, Biggie stuff like that. I felt like thuggin today. I pulled out the drive way and the first song that came on was "Wonda Why They Call U Bitch". That's my shit! I turned it up.

Look here miss thang, hate to salt yo game
But yous a money hungry woman and you need to change

In the lockeroom all the homies do is laugh
High Fives cause another nigga played yo ass

It was said you was sleasy even easy sleepin around for what you need
See it's yo thaaang and you can shake it how you wanna
Give it up freee or make your money on the corner.

But don't be bad and play the game, get mad and change
Then you wonder why these motherfuckers call you names

Still lookin for a way out that's okay.
I see you wanna stray, but there's a way out
Keep your mind on your money enroll in school
And as the years roll by you can show them fools

But you ain't tryna hear me cause you're stuck
You Headed for the bathroom bout to get tossed up

Still looking for a rich man, you dug a ditch
Got yo legs up tryna get rich

I love you like a sister but you need to switch
And thats why they call you bitch. I betcha.

I swear on my grandma grave that all the THOTS need to listen to this. I blasted this song all the way to Coldstones to meet RJ. I parked the car and jumped out. I walked in and I looked around. I didn't see him so I got the birthday cake icecream like it size. and sat in the corner but by a window. I seen him pull up in his camero and park. I wonder how the hell he get so many damn cars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~