Chapter 15

Zayn's POV

The minute Mark and I drove up to my house, I saw all three of my boys sitting on the step just waiting. I was jumping out of the car before the driver had even put it in park. Ethan and Ezra latched on to my legs while Niall came and jumped up. His legs wrapped around my waist and his arms wrapped around my neck while my hands gripped his bum to hold him up. I kissed him so deeply knowing that I was finally filling the hole in my heart from missing him.

"Alright you two, I know I've said I wanted more grandchildren, but not right here." Mark said, getting our suitcases out of the trunk. I set Niall down and leaned down to kiss the boys before they were running to their grandpa to go give him some love too.

"I missed you so much." Niall told me, tangling both our hands together. I kissed his sweet lips a few more times before I was being pushed into the house by Mark. Ethan got my free hand in his little hand.

"Baba, I did my school project early so I don't have any homework today." Ethan told me, pulling me to the kitchen to see project that was made out of popsicle sticks. It looked like it was supposed to be a house, but it was lopsided. Honestly, I was proud that he did it himself so I didn't really care about how it looked.

"That's really good, baby." I said to him, picking him up and holding him. I remembered when he was a baby and I was holding him in my arms just after he was born. He was a tiny baby, but he definitely had lungs on him when he cried. That was just the beginning of his loud personality. He wrapped his small arms around me and nuzzled into my neck. That's been his place since he was born. He used to squirm around until found his spot with his head in my neck.

"Grandpa, come watch us in the swimming pool." Ezra said, pulling Mark towards the back. It was already pretty hot for being April and I guess the boys started to take advantage of the swimming pool we had in our backyard. I never got in there because I didn't know how to swim, but only Niall knows that about me. Ethan jumped out of my arms and followed Mark out to the backyard. Only then did I notice the boys were in the trunks and just had t-shirts on.

"The only thing that has gotten them out of that pool is school and telling them you were coming home." Niall laughed to me. I pulled him by his waist so he was close to me. His blue eyes sparked with love and a little fear. He had text me back about the thing I told him. I was right in telling him because the next morning I woke up to my name everywhere and pictures of that guy. He had also spoken to some magazines to tell them about our night together. According to him, we slept together and I was pretty wild. That was when Niall and I broke out laughing over the phone because we know the wild one in bed is the Irish one. I just go with it and hope that everything is okay.

"You still love me in all the ways, right?" Niall asked me. I slipped my hands under his shirt touch the soft skin of his hips. In my mind I could picture the white lines that were stretch marks from when he was pregnant. I loved those the most because it was an amazing thing that his beautiful body could give us children.

"In all the ways and then some. You're my husband, Niall. You didn't see me telling anyone else I'd love them for the rear of my life and whatever life there is. If you did, then you need to tell me where he is so I can put him in his place." I told Niall. He giggled and bounced on his toes. I knew what he wanted so I pretended like it was a big hassle. Niall giggled at me when I picked him up and placed him on the counter. His legs wrapped around me and my hands reached back to his bum. One thing that I would never tell him is that his bum definitely had more to grab now. I wasn't sure if it was the workouts he did or if it was just a way that his body had changed after having kids. Either way, I loved it and loved how it felt in my hands.

"Love this too." I mumbled to him and kissed his neck. We shared a few kissed before I went on to tell him about what I got the boys when I was in Australia. Niall reached up to fix my hair and I saw he was still wearing the bracket I got him. For some reason, I felt like I accomplished something good. He had been wearing it for two months now. It really looked great on his skin.