Chapter 36

Zayn's POV

I knew I messed up. Messed up was probably an understatement at the moment. I had pissed off my very pregnant husband by thinking I could get away with nine full months of training then after our child was born I could say that I was going to do my final fight with Liam. I just couldn't understand what was wrong with me. I knew that I cared about Niall's health and our relationship more than any fight in the world, but this one fight was all I wanted. I needed this fight even.

"Zayn, you're late!" Mark yelled at me once I walked into the gym. I threw my bag and got my gloves out. As I put my gloves on, I felt like I needed to go home instead of be here.

"What's wrong, son?" Mark asked me, sitting on the bench with me. I looked at him and let my gloves fall to the floor. He pulled me into our joint office and closed the door. I huffed and started pacing back and forth slowly.

"I missed Niall's sonogram appointment yesterday. Doniya called me and said Niall was really upset so that's why I ran out of here. I got home and... Niall knows now." I told Mark. He sat in his chair and looked at me like I was stupid for being scared that Niall knew. I didn't even know if I was scared, I just knew that Niall had delbt with a lot from me and I don't think he has it in him to deal with this.

"Go home and fix your mess. You haven't taken a single day off of training in six months. Niall needs you now. Go fix this as best as you can. I already know that you're not going to drop the fight, but I know you and Niall love each other enough to work this out." Mark said. I nodded and let out a deep breath better going to get my bag to leave.

As I was getting into my car, I was bombarded with paparazzi asking if I was going to commit to the fight yet. Some asked about Niall's pregnancy and that got me mad because they asked if I was done with making him pregnant. They asked that as if I just kept doing this to him without even caring about my husband.

"Fuck you all. You have no clue about my life or my family. Leave me the fuck alone and never bring up my husbands name again." I said, slamming the car door. I turned the car on and slowly pushed through the crowed that was swarming my car. I didn't want to hit anyone with a car, but when people don't move and the see as car moving, they just kind of asked for being bumped out of the way with my car.

When I finally got home, I saw Harry's car was in the driveway. I thought that was strange because usually Louis comes over and also because Harry was supposed to be going to the gym today anyway. He had told me that he was going to go help me train after a doctor's appointment. I walked into my house and heard it was completely quiet other than the television on in the living room. I continued to go into the living room and found Niall curled up on the couch with Harry holding him tightly. Niall's cheeks were the red blotchy color they turn when he's been crying as he looked like he was sleeping. One of Harry's big hands was rested on Niall's stomach while the other was running through his hair. He turned to press his lips to Niall's forehead.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, making Harry whip his towards me with a shocked look on his face. Niall woke up too and struggled to sit up from where he was laying, cuddled into my best friends arms.

"Niall called me to help him pack some of his and the boys things to stay with me and Lou for a few days." Harry told me, the whole time Niall didn't even look at me. Harry stood up and walked over to me to take me out of the room, but I just shoved him back.

"So you come over to help take my family from me, and end up with my husband in your arms?!" I yelled at him. His green eyes looked at me with no emotion at all.

"You're pushing your family away, Zayn. I know I told you I wanted to help manage you for this fight, but you're forgetting your family. Of course I'm going to hold a six month pregnant crying person. I don't only think of myself." Harry said calmly. I pushed him back from me as hard as I could, causing the tall man to stumbled until he fell. Niall screamed and came over to make sure Harry was okay. Harry looked up at me like he couldn't believe I would do that to him. It made me immediately regret my actions. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to fix it because he stood up slowly and left the room.