Chapter 4

Zayn's POV

Cameras flashed from the paparazzi as Niall and I both walked hand in hand as made our way into the building that I would have my photo shoot. Niall tucked himself close to me like he always does in these types of situations while I just kept looking straight ahead to the doors. Once we got there, I made sure Niall got inside first before politely giving all the men with cameras filthy looks. I don't think Niall or I will ever get used to that. Even though we literally just had cameras in our faces as we went out for breakfast, we still weren't prepared for the cameras flashing at us now.

The boys had left for school about an hour ago, so Niall and I both decided to make a fell day of spending time together. That started with some breakfast at Niall's favorite café. He's always telling me how the french toast is the best thing he's ever had. I just got fruit, considering I had to go strip now and I didn't want my stomach extended. Niall on the other hand, I knew when he was satisfied after a meal if his tummy stuck out. It's always been like that and I'll never not find it to be one of the most adorable things he does.

"Mr. Malik, I'm glad that you're here. Just follow me." The lady that was waiting at the front desk said. We both followed her to the elevators that took us to the very top floor of the building. I felt Niall tug on my hand a little, which brought my attention to him. His blue eyes shot from my face to a picture that was on the wall. It was of Harry almost naked standing in a boxing ring.

"He should have done more sit ups before that picture." I whispered to Niall. He elbowed me and giggled a little. That just made my heart flutter with love for him. I brought his hand to my lips to place a kiss on it then smiled to myself as I saw a blush take over his cheeks.

When we finally got to the room that the photo shoot would be done in, Niall and I were taken into a greenroom sort of place. I got seated for someone to start fixing my hair and doing extremely light makeup. Niall leaned up against the table that was in front of me while a two women worked on making me look less like a cave man. Niall would giggle when I would make weird faces at the makeup that was being put on my face.

"Zayn Malik, how are you doing?" The man that had emailed Mark, I believe his name was Patrick Lecher, walked into the room with a big smile on his face. I stood up and reached a hand out to him.

"I'm doing great. Thank you for having me here. This is my husband Niall." I said as he shook my hand. I looked at Niall and reach out for him. He came over to my side and shook the man's hand.

"It's very nice to finally meet you. I think the whole world knows who you are just from how much Zayn gushes about you. I'm Patrick Lecher, by the way. I'll be supervising this shoot and directing it in a way." He said to Niall. Niall blushed a little at the mention of how I always talk about him then stepped a few steps closer to me. My instinct was to wrap a protective arm around him which his body recognized immediately to cuddle in even closer.

"We're, ready for your wardrobe fitting, Mr.Malik." A woman came in the room to say. Niall and I followed her to a different room that pretty much looked like a flat shoved into one room. I made sure that Niall was taken care of, meaning knowing he had a good view of me the whole time, he had snacks and water when he wanted it and that no man or woman would try to hit on him or bother him. The one lady pulled me behind a a screen and showed me the rack of clothes that we would be using. For my first change, she gave me tight black boxers and a leather jacket with no shirt.

"Once you're finished changing, go over to the round chair that's in the middle of the room." She told me then left. I changed quickly and took a look at myself in the mirror. Now is probably the only time I've ever felt insecure about my body. It's not even my abs or face, it's the fact I wished I could shove a sock in my boxers or something like that. I walked out and saw people were waiting. I went over to Niall and saw him with his blue eyes wide and his mouth open.