Chapter 19

Niall's POV

The sun was lightly shinning in the room, making me wonder where I was because it didn't look like my house. I felt Zayn's hand resting on my hip, his wedding ring cool against my skin and his hot breath against my neck. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment because I realized neither of us had been woken up by the boys needing something or an alarm clock to get Zayn up to train Harry. That's when in my mind I decided this definitely wasn't our house.

I must have gone back to sleep after first waking up because a soft kiss on the back of my neck woke me again. I smiled sleepily and kept my eyes closed as Zayn's hand gently ran over the dips and curves of my body. He pressed up closer to my body, making me feel his morning wood. I shivered from that and let him keep touching me wherever his hand moved, like it had a mind of its own.

"Morning." Zayn told me quietly in a sleepy voice. I moved around so I could face him. His black hair was messed over his forehead and his cheeks had a small amount of pink on them like they do when he wakes up after a night of drinking. His eyes were open, but looked like they would close any second now. Everything around us just felt so soft and so relaxed. I could tell neither of us were taking this for granted.

"Morning." I said quietly. Zayn blinked heavily a few times before looking a bit more awake. He moved in and kissed my nose then kissed my lips. I moved my hand to kiss him slowly. Both our eyes were closed while we kissed. Our lips just moved lazily just the way our bodies were laying around. I placed my hand on Zayn's side and let it run up and down. He shivered when my cool wedding ring touched his skin. He moaned softly then pulled away. We both sighed happily.

"What time is it?" I asked, rolling over to look at the clock on the side table. It was already nine in the morning, but I didn't care. Since Zayn and I became parents, the latest we've slept is seven thirty at the latest. I let out a sleepy moan ad I stretched and closed my eyes again. Zayn pulled me back and kissed my should. I moved my leg so I could hook it around his legs to pull him closer. Zayn kept kissing my shoulder, his hard member looking for more attention now that we were awake more.

"So beautiful." Zayn mumbled into my skin. He placed two fingers near my mouth and I took them in to suck them. I got them wet and closed my eyes when he pressed his fingers in me. He kissed my neck and lazily moved his fingers. My stomach was already burning with pleasure so I just tried to keep taking deep breaths.

"Do you have something in your wallet?" Zayn asked me when he pulled his fingers out of me. I groaned and shook my head.

"Only have a Plan B pill in there. You don't have another one?" I asked him. I kind of tended to leave Zayn in charge of condoms and he leaves me in charge of other things. Doniya told me those pills work too and that's a good back up plan, so I figured I should keep some with me. Zayn and I just laid there quietly until he moved around for a bit and I felt him prodding at my hole. He must have used his spit to wet himself because he felt slick. I moved my leg up to give him easier access. He pressed in slowly, a hiss falling from my lips.

Zayn's hips moved lazily in and out of me, each movement made flutters of pleasure cover my stomach. This was probably one of the first times we've done this not feeling rushed or feeling like finishing fast was the best. This was lazy love making and I couldn't help but reach my hand back to tangle it in Zayn's hair.

"Right there, Zayn." I groaned, squirming until I was almost on my stomach. Zayn moved us so I was on my stomach and he was deeply thrusting into me. Something about feeling Zayn completely made this so much more sensual than any other time. I moved my head on the pillow so I could breathe better. Zayn's stomach and chest was pressed right against mine. With each thrust, my member would rub against the mattress. I begin to rut my hips down while Zayn continued to move at a lazy pace. It was just perfect though.