Chapter 10

Zayn's POV

After a little over a month of training Harry by having him chase Ethan around the gym, boxing him myself and having him increase his strength everyday, we all finally found ourselves in the locker room with Harry; getting him ready for his big fight. Louis was making sure he had all his medical supplies ready, while Mark and I both warmed Harry up by doing some light punches. Harry looked like he was ready for this. All his old habits were completely broken and everything I had trained him to do seemed to stick. Mark had helped him to get an edge to him so he had a purpose to get in that ring and fight. To this day, I'll never know what Mark and him discussed, but whatever it was changed Harry over night. He was fighting like he had a reason and fighting like there was something greater than money if he won.

"Let's get your gloves on, Harry." I said quietly. The whole locker room was giving Harry his time to just relax and let his mind start connecting with his body in an almost spiritual way. He came over to me and sat on the table that was there. I made sure the tape covered him enough and he still felt really loose in them but still protected. I got one glove on then proceeded to tape it on him. He was taking some deep breaths as his green eyes just watched me.

"I never really got to thank you for all you've done for me. I know I wasn't the easiest to train, but I feel like you did an amazing job. Especially for your first time out." Harry told me with a bit of a cheeky smirk at the end. I looked up and rolled my eyes because he's always been a sentimental one. I mean, he literally gets a beer with the person he fought in the ring. That's how we became friends. Well, after I got over being afraid that he was going to beat me up outside of the ring.

"Don't thank me yet, Styles. You need to win then you can thank me. I hope you also know that if you loose then I have to go three months without sex. That's on top of four months without it." I told him as I got his other glove on. He coughed, making me look up at him.

"Louis and I decided to stop having sex until our wedding night. That was a year ago. I think I deserve sex more than you. Plus, anytime you and Niall do it, I end up with another nephew. I think, for Niall's sake, I'll loose." Harry told me. I shoved him and walked away as he laughed and had a good time. To be honest, the only way I've gotten through training Harry and not taking it easy on him is the fact that I'm sexually frustrated. Niall has littereally denied even the smallest things and tells me it's because he's tired or because he's mad at me that I came home with another black eye. By now, I'm just going to assume he thinks I'm a fat, old dad that he doesn't ever want to sleep with ever again.

"Ten minutes until we take you out." A security guard came and told us. Harry jumped up and down and I noticed he was definitely getting in the zone. I looked at Louis as saw the nerves written on his face, but I didn't say anything. I just went over and wrapped an arm around his curvy waist.

"Just want it to be over already." He whispered to me. I couldn't say anything to him to make him feel better because I knew how Harry was feeling and right now wanting it to be over was the last thing a fighter wanted. I just did my best to comfort Louis by holding him to me as Harry walked over to the door.

Soon, all of us were being escorted down the hallway that would lead us to the full arena. Louis gave Harry a kiss on the lips right before the cameras started to film Harry for the rest of the world to see. We all had more than enough bodyguards with us. I think I had a little more because Mark demanded it because of my family that needed me. They were all at home watching this, but it was so late that I only expected Niall and Ezra to still be awake. For Niall it was only to make sure no one gets too hurt, but for Ezra it was to watch the fight.

As much as I've been coaching Harry, I've been working with Ezra as well. He's really surprised me with how well he catches on to things. He fights a punching bag like it's his biggest enemy. When I pick the boys up from school, I see in his eyes that he can't wait to put those leather gloves on. When I'm kissing the boys goodnight, Ezra tells me how he wants to get back in the gym. His Saturdays are spent with me at the gym with me while I worked with Harry and his Sundays are spent in the workout room at home doing different strength exercises. He's hooked on boxing, but something tells me that he's never going to let it go until he has the belt I have hanging around his hips. That's something that would make any father proud. Or for Niall, it scares the hell out of him.