Chapter 7

Zayn's POV

As soon as the boys and I got back home, I ran right inside to get to Niall before our sons did. I heard him humming from the living room so I ran in there and found him looking through some magazine. He looked up at me with a smile, but it went away when he saw my face.

"I need to go to Harry's for a bit. Don't worry about dinner. I'll bring home a pizza or something on the way home." I said, just as the boys came in the house loudly talking about some kid from school. Ethan was whining while Ezra sounded like he was trying to convince his younger brother of something. I just didn't have the right mind set at the moment to listen to them closer to hear what they were talking about. They both ran to hug Niall and he gave them some kisses.

"Boys, I need to talk to Baba about something really fast then you can have my full attention. Both of you go to the kitchen and get the apples and peanut butter I set out for you on the counter. I'll be in there in a moment." Niall said to our sons. They ran off to go get their snack while Niall stood up and walked with me to the entry way.

"What's happening with Harry? Louis wouldn't talk about him all day other than wedding stuff that involved him." Niall said quietly. I shook my head because he didn't need to know at the moment what was going on. If I could stop it, then it won't be a problem for anyone to need to know about.

"I'll tell you when I get home. Don't worry about it. I'll text you when I'm leaving to get dinner." I kissed Niall a few times before actually leaving the house.

I don't think I've ever gotten to Harry's house as fast as I did. The whole time I was driving I couldn't get that text out of my head. I parked the car and ran up to the door. I noticed Louis' car wasn't there, but I honestly didn't expect it to be right now. If anything, he was probably at the house he and Mark shared when we all first moved out to Cheshire. Mark loved that home, so he stayed there while Niall and I moved into a bigger house than Harry's and Louis moved in with Harry. But right now, he was most likely taking advantage of the fatherly advice that Mark gives.

"Harry, open the door! It's Zayn!" I yelled as I knocked the door. I rang the door bell a number of times until the door finally opened to very serious looking Harry Styles. He opened the door to welcome me in then continued to walk back down the hall that would lead to his training gym. I took deep breaths to calm myself. When we got in the room, he slipped off his shirt and went back to whatever workout he was doing.

"What are you doing here? Trying to change my mind?" He asked me with a stubborn tone to his voice. I shook my head even though that's exactly why I was here. He looked at me and set down his hand weights. He leaned forward, resting his forearms on his thighs and lacing his hands together. I sat on the bench across from him and sat the same exact way.

"I just want to know you you're doing this. The first time you fought pro, you got knocked out. I watched you on the telly get knocked out, Harry. What makes you think you can get back in the ring with the same guy and beat him?" I said, filling the silence that was heavily laced with tension. He looked at his hands then back at me with his green eyes full of determination.

"I can beat him this time that was years ago that I fought him. That was my first and last professional fight and I was bound to loose because I didn't have what it took. I didn't have the strength or the stamina to even go the distance with him. I decided I'm done playing on the things line between amateur and professional. I'm ready to do this." He said to me. I stood up and went over to the boxing ring he had in the corner of his home gym. Seeing that was all it took for me to slip off my shirt and go over to get the extra gloves I keep her,e along with an extra mouth guard. I took my ring off and got my wallet and keys out to place them on the bench.