Chapter 21

Zayn's POV

"Harry, you're moving like an old man!" Mark yelled as Harry started to fall behind in the excessive we were doing together. I laughed and continued to do more punches on the bag then dropping to do push-ups then flipping over to do sit ups. Harry punched me, but even that was weak.

"He had too many Pina Coladas on his honeymoon." I joked. Harry had gotten back yesterday morning looking very tan and very happy. Today was his first day training, but he was getting his ass kicked. I'd never admit it to Mark, but what he told me a week ago really made a difference in how I was training. It felt just as good as it did four years ago when I had trained for a fight. I felt like my hands just worked on their own and I didn't have have to thing about what to do. Harry, on the other hand, needed to get back into the swing of things

"I had too much sex. That works out different muscles than this." Harry corrected me. I rolled my eyes and wanted to say I had too much sex after his wedding, but I decided to keep that to myself. Mark threw water and Harry and told him to stop talking and to do better. The remaining thirty minutes we had left of that workout we done completely quiet, only with the occasional groan from me and Harry when our muscles would start burning like crazy. Once that was over, we both went to get some water.

"Niall is mad at me that I'm taking this fight, but I feel like the worst husband ever because I really don't care." I told Harry when he nodded to the the box I kept my wedding ring in. He had his ring in a box like that as well, but his was set in his bag like he was protecting it from the box even getting scratched.

"You don't have to listen to him, but you can at least respect that he cares about you and wants you to stay safe." Harry told me. I nodded and dropped my water bottle to go over to Mark where he wanted me and Harry to spar with each other. I got my headgear on and got a mouth piece in. Harry came over and did the same thing.

"You both can go at a real fight if you want. Just no super heavy head shots, just enough so we can get you two solid on skills that are different." Mark told us. Harry and I tapped gloves before backing up into our own corners. Mark told us to start and set the electronic bell I had just bought a few days ago for the gym. I took a step right from the beginning and threw a hard hit to Harry's stomach, knocking him down. He popped right back up so I punched him again in the head making him fall and tap out.

"Zayn, that took you less than a minute. Good for you, but Harry... We need work." Mark said as Harry sat up and looked at me with a pouting face. I smiled like I hadn't just knocked him down. I helped him up and gave him a pat on the back.

"I really hate you." Harry told me after Mark told him we needed to do a step by step fight with Harry. We spent over an hour doing old grandpa style fighting. I would go in for a hit and Harry would hit back then try another hit as Mark talked him through what his options were. When we were done, I went over to the bags and started to hit them with different hits. Mark was working more with Harry than he was with me, but Harry's fight was more important than mine was.

"Zayn, go lift one eighty for two rounds." Mark told me. I slipped off my gloves and tosses then in my bag that was in the corner. I put the wraps I had on my wrists just to be safe from hurting them then went over to the bars to lift. I set the bell once I was in position and begin to lift the weights. I got through one round fine then begin the second. Half way through that one, I light weight jumped on my lap and giggled. I set down my bar and and sat up to see Ethan was sitting on my lap.

"Baba, you're all sweaty!" Ethan giggled to me. I kissed him and picked him up so I could stand and look for the person that brought him here. Ezra ran over to the ring to watch Harry while Niall was standing at the door with both his parents. I flipped Ethan upside-down and went over to give Niall a kiss. I said hi to his parents then picked Ethan so he could be hanging over my back.