Chapter 41

Niall's POV

I held Zayn's hand tightly as the sound of our baby's heart beat filled the room. Zayn seemed to be getting emotional like he always did during sonograms. I think it just always hit him that we made a baby and it was perfectly healthy.

"One more month to go. What are you feeling it's going to be, since you both like to be surprised?" Doniya asked. Niall and I both looked at each other before shaking our heads because we both disagreed.

"I feel like another boy. Just the way the baby moves and how much it feels like it did with the boys. I'm not really sure, but I just feel it." I answered her. Zayn leaned down and kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear that I should try making it a girl. I laughed and turned to kiss him back. The whole time without us really knowing, Doniya was watching us like she couldn't be happier that she could see the love we have for each other. I couldn't believe it either.

"Well you can always try again, guys. The way Niall's body reacted to the hormones I gave him really helped keep him and the baby healthy though out this pregnancy. You're heading into your last month now, so you both know that he can go into labor after the first week or two. With this one, I'd say you might make it all the way to the end just because your body is used to having babies. Just always be ready for whatever is to come. This is exciting for all of us." Doniya said as she took the wand off my belly and gave me towels to wipe myself down. Zayn helped me then kissed my belly before he pulled down my shirt.

"Niall, can you go to the receptionist and tell her that you'll be needing to have a doctor ready for you at any time for when you go into labor? I need to talk to Zayn about something." She asked me. I just kissed Zayn and walked out of the room to do what she asked me to do.

I always hated this part of being pregnant. I was always excited to meet the little one I had been growing and keeping safe for months now, but I was terrified of what I would have to go though. I know most people say they forgot the pain once their baby was in their arms. It's true until a few hours later and you're sore and it all hits you. With Ezra, I was in labor all throughout Zayn's fight with Liam which helped me get distracted from the pain. I remember being in the locker room with Zayn and feeling the baby moving and feeling my back cramping and just knowing that I was in labor. We were back there for two hours, but once the fight was going on I never imagined that anything could hurt so bad. Then I forgot it all once I met my baby boy. With Ethan, I got some back pains and I told Zayn I needed to go have a baby. We were in the middle of making dinner. It took me three hours of the laboring part then only forty minutes to have him. I guess you could say I was a pro at this. That still didn't make me any less scared of what was going to happen.

"You don't even care how wrong that is!" I heard Zayn yell as I waited for him to come back out to the lobby. He slammed the door to Doniya's office and came storming down the hall. I waddled closer to him and he grabbed my hand to start helping me to the car. I could feel the anger radiating off him, but I knew the best thing to do right now was to keep my mouth shut.

He opened the car door for me and helped me get in then closed the door. I saw him take a minute to get himself calmed down before he even got in the car with me. When he did, he just sat there and looked over at me with that look that most people would be afraid of, but I'm just immune to it.

"Doniya was seeing fucking Liam Payne." He told me. My eyes probably bulged out of my head because I wasn't expecting that at all. Especially from her. She hates how stupid of a sport boxing is. I never imagined she would just decided to date a boxer. Especially one that hates her brother's guts.

"How did that even happen?" I asked him. Zayn grabbed the wheel and gripped it. I kept my hands on my belly as if to show him he needed to calm down and just talk about it instead of explode.